Recent content by iKonoha

1. I

IV Bred Petilils and Lilligants just for you! 7 Left!

Re: Petilils and Lilligants just for you! I'd like the Petilils, please o-o!
  2. I

Events Events they are everywhere!

Im interested in: DW Vaporeon DW Leafeon What do you for them?
  3. I

Random Legendary Pokemon

I can offer a shiny Snivy for the Articuno
  4. I

Offering- Some events for a quick trade!!

I can offer TRU Arceus for the Darkrai.
  5. I

Xan's and Red's Memories of Twilight (NOW OPEN)

Yay o-o! I'll pm you when I'm ready to trade.
  6. I

Pokemon that scare you, but wouldn't usually be considered frightening

Jinx is a drag queen >_>..
  7. I

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

woo, thanks Bursty.
  8. I

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Lv 100 Naughty Arceus with Multitype (Genderless) OT: Mat, ID: 30160, Secret ID: 15781 Happiness: 78 Hidden Power: Dragon-type, 58 Base Power Attacks: Recover Hyper Beam Perish Song Judgment IVs: HP 18, Atk 4, Def 23, SpA 27, SpD 21, Spe 23 Dream Ball, meet Entree Forest, also I use IRGTS to...
  9. I

By the way, something I forgot to add o_o, the OT is in that weird font Mat, and also when I checked it's info (using IRGTS) the OT showed up as Trainer.
  10. I

I think it's legit, but let me post details of it in heree Lv 100 Naughty Arceus with Multitype (Genderless) OT: Mat, ID: 30160, Secret ID: 15781 Happiness: 78 Hidden Power: Dragon-type, 58 Base Power Attacks: Recover Hyper Beam Perish Song Judgment...
  11. I

I'm back (woo) Now, I'm interested in the shiny Litwick and Drifloon, I can offer DW Arceus for them o_o!
  12. I

A shiny hydra dragon or a shiny robot golem?

FC: 0776 4747 3349 Golurk Posted something, then realized you had this little form to use, deleted the post and posted this nao D: btw, ossum giveaway
  13. I

Perfect Shiny and FLAWLESS pokemon

Re: Offering Perfect Shiny FLAWLESS pokemon How many PP max do you want for the Brave Rotom and the Litwick?
  14. I

Jirachi, suddendly...10 of them o_o!(Sold out)

Re: Jirachi, suddendly...10 of them o_o! To all of you, yes o-o! (woo, exactly 9 persons) now, just pm/vm me to set up a trade time.
Back
Top Bottom