Recent content by iLikeTurtles

1. I

Best unintentionally funny Arnold Schwarzenegger film

You'll never get mah tortillas! In all honesty, I'm kinda bummed...two fake quotes and a Predator reference so far. I'm glad someone voted for The Running Man; it was a close 2nd for me, and I almost felt guilty for not picking it...so, whoever did that, awesome.
  2. I

Has your SS/HG team got a Ampharos? This is the place for you!

Yaaaaay! I <3 Ampharos, too!!! But, I don't have one on my current team (I did for a brief period!). =(
  3. I

Best unintentionally funny Arnold Schwarzenegger film

It's really tough to choose when limited to only one selection, but my vote's for Commando. What's everyone else into?
  4. I

Offering: Totodile Galore/Volt-tackle Pichu

Cool, I'm in the Wi-Fi Club room! See ya there! Edit: Hey, thanks for trading, I appreciate it!
  5. I

Hey fouraces, sorry I was M.I.A. all day...been real busy up until now. If you're down to trade, holler. If ya gotta study for now, that's cool, too.
  6. I

Thanks, but any one will do! =D My trainer name is Jeff, what's yours (I see your FC is above...I'm not used to wifi, so I assume I need to enter a correct name first)? Edit: FC = 0947-5302-4464 Well, I have to call it a night for now...I have to wake up fairly early and get a ton of...
  7. I

Hey fouraces, want a False Swipe Paras for a Totodile?
  8. I

Possible character sprite customization options?

That's fine, scro.
  9. I

Possible character sprite customization options?

I think it'd be pretty fresh to be able to customize the trainer. I'd want some tight poke-bling and some ballin' threads (by that, I mean a Wobbuffet t-shirt). I don't see how a feature like this could "ruin" a game. Even if it weren't too apparent while walking around, I think it'd be...
  10. I

The Club For Completely Insane People!

Sweet, is that Aramaic? Alright, but for real, I'm never going to post in here...ever again.
  11. I

The Club For Completely Insane People!

To me, the best definition of total insanity is when you're able to defecate in public while locking eye contact with a stranger. Think about it. Now, try it the next time you're out and about. I'm inclined to believe this thread is doomed to fail...especially since I just posted in it...
  12. I

Where would you live?

GRC, radio blocc, represent!
  13. I

Pokemon Theme Park

Haha, some jerk's just gonna wind up here and probably end up telling you that there are other threads like this...and a Pokèmon theme park already exists. But, in all honesty, I like your berry idea; that's a pretty fresh concept! I'm probably too old to go to a place like this, but I bet...
  14. I

Offering: Assortment of (PalPark)émon, from my Sapphire

Sick! As long as it's not hacked, I'd like to trade for it! Unfortunately, I do not have anything in Chansey's line of evos on HG (I am out of town, atm. My Pearl version has a greater variety of species, but left it at home. However, I have internet access for now, unlike at my current...
  15. I

Offering: Assortment of (PalPark)émon, from my Sapphire

Hey, would you by chance happen to have a Lunatone from Sapphire? Please message me if you do.
Back
Top Bottom