• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Illusione-Tempus
Local time
6:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, can i ask for a Female HA Vulpix with Dream Ball please? I can trade the Safari Ball Larvitar anytime from now... my friend code is 4871 - 4643 - 0517
    Oops, meant to type 12 PM my time. So 10 PM to 12 AM your time.

My 3DS is not showing that you registered my Friend Code. Did you add me?
    Usually in the afternoons, and late nights. My timezone is GMT -5, thing is I'm usually home so I can get online whenever really. Just not at 5am or so when I'm sleeping (which is when that vm is time stamped for me). xD
    Nope, mine is GMT -5.

It looks like you're 12 hours ahead of me, so maybe the best time would be the morning for me, night for you, or the night for me, morning for you.
    Sorry to bother, but, I sent you a PM asking if you could add me a while back and you haven't replied as of yet, so I would like to know if you're not okay with adding me, if you are, there's no problem at all, I just wanted to know. my FC is 2036-7953-3202, and I have Spearow, Tranquill, and Rufflet on my safari, again, sorry to bother, and thanks for reading.
    Hello there,

I just finished the main adventure in Pokemon Y (and yet to complete X) and would really need some help to register some FCs in order to unlock the various types in the Friend Safari. Please let me know if you could add me. Your help will be much appreciated. My FCs are 3024 6118 1428, 1521 3206 2935. Will check back later. Thank You ;)

Tarotboy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom