Illusione-Tempus
Local time
3:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH MY GOD. It sounds like you are a bundle of raw emotion because of this show. xD It must really be good huh~

xD Aha, nah, I like it when they do stuff like that~ There's a certain anime where a talking motorcycle is one of the main protagonists, and he was one of the best characters...

Seems quite ridiculous, in a good way.

It looks pretty funny~ didn't expect any historical references, they'd probably go right by me..

Lol, no judgment here. I don't even know who Satsuki is.

That's the main reason I'm afraid to start any new anime. Already watching two at once and I don't really have time for any others.

Yes. Anime is completely filled with immoral people. In fact, immorality is the selling point of a good chunk of anime... So it must pretty bad huh...

Hang in there! It's probably a good idea not to be watching a whole lot of anime if you have a big test coming up.. (that's when I end up watching more anime than any other time though.)
    O_O I didn't expect it to be that intense xD So what is it that makes it a good.. not brainless echii anime? :O

I think I saw one of them are into extreme bondage or something o-o weird..

Yep, it's hilarious. xD It's like nichijou in that it's just completely and utterly crazy, but it's less cutesy, though more funny in my opinion lol.
    No, you're certainly right~ I avoided watching it mostly because of what you said- it looked kind of silly (not that I mind silly... I love silly lol) and a little overly perverted. Buut, I may have to check it out sometime xD

Ohhh, really? xD that's interesting~ did she do something really bad? :O

Ah, so you've seen those two then... how about Cromartie High School?
    I had the same thought but with it being so hard to breed perfect IV pokemon I think I'll pass and just have to imagine all the hate. xD
    you're welcome good luck with your MMing :)

jeez does everybody read my conversations xD let's just hope they are still able to pass down this gen.
    Haha, Is Kill la kill really that good? I haven't tried watching it yet..
    Anyway, if you're looking for recommendations, I would suggest Nichijou as a good series to make you feel lighter xD
    Mine's not the only thread dealing with custom Ball types ... but it's probably the only one advertising Ball types up front.
    Care to exchange FCs? I'm looking for a Fletchinder Safari...

Mine is 4296-3230-7210. Safari has Tyrogue in it.
    Aw, that is so completely fitting and awesoume and random XD

oh I don't know -_- I just guessed wrong I guess.

Ah, I'm in physics right now as well :D Yup, I definitely agree!

Really? You must be a smart lady =__= I'm pretty dumb tbh

That must suck. :/ I used to live in jamaica and it was like that haha

Anything~ Like just for fun I mean.
    I don't mind lol no worries.

Haha, good for you xD

Yup, because I realize now that you're a girl. I thought you were aguy, sorry ._.

Ah, you are? What branch? :D

Ohoho yes, I know of that. Malaria and the like. That sucks :/ There are practically no mosquitoes here at all..

Aha, I guess that counts. Really? I'm the exact same way :3 do you like to read?
    Ugh,,,,,,,, whoops wrong person sorry >.< Here's your reply
    Yuhh, that's true huh xD Oh well, I guess I'm no longer your fangirl, which is probably better for us both ;D

Haha, seems like you know quite a bit about insects actually :> I'm impressed.

My mom is the exact same way -___- Drives me insane. She's always spraying the house with poison, which I'm always hiding from her ;D

So what is the thing you love most. :>
    Ahh yes, shiny clauncher I remember you now. XD Thanks again for the snivy.. it became a wonderful serperior lol.
    Congrats on your new shiny! That was pretty fast considering we traded only a few hours ago o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom