Illusione-Tempus
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thas fine, such things happen :>
    *smacks face* Ah I am so retarded.. I got confused with Jayapura XD Idk why but the names look similar to me.
    Yeah, it's a huge city so that's what you'd expect XD don't worry though, they just want a hug :3
    Ohhh yes, I love me some centipedes too. :D That's awesoume lol. Do you still have them?
    Just................. A variety of things ^-^" Kind of hard to explain.........
    Indeed, I say.
    I absolutely love New Guinea because I hear it has alot of insects. so every time I meet someone from there I go crazy. XD
    Ahh, ok lol. Yeah I was pretty active on there for a while ^_^"
    Yesssss 8D And I know from stalking your conversation that you also stalked my conversation. ^_^
    Ok, I am now your official fangirl *eyes sparkle blindingly*
    Uhmmmmmm Yeah, I left and it's kind of a long story ^_^" Was your username the same there? Cause no offense but I don't remember you at all XD
    Sorry for late reply ._.

Ah, alright, then, yeah, I understand that, then.

Hm, yeah, I really want to learn it more, but I really don't have much time for it xP

And yeah, I added you back ^_^
    K then.

Haha, well alright, then :D

Mm, English is your first Language? Where were you born, then? :O

lolnope, I basically just started on it, and with all the Languages I need to learn for school it's kinda taken a backseat for now .A.

Oh, yeah, derp, I'll go add you then, what's your FC again? xP
    Yup.

Yeah, they don't show them or whatever, just ask for them, they have 20$ Prepaid Cards there.

I prefer to use English, after almost 6 years of English-speaking Forums it feels weird not talking English on them .A.
    Yup, that's me xP

Hahaha, well okie then, although it'll probably be hard to get unless you, like, get to Jakarta a bit ._.
    You see, I live on the inonesian side of papua new guinea, and because I travel a lot, I end to be able to get to Jakarta once every few months and buy stuff because there is basically nothing you can buy there or the such, since we live on company terrain and they handle everything ._.
    To get on with it, though, have you heard of Taman Anggrek? There's a gaming shop on the fourth floor, where you can get US Prepaid Cards.

Also, um, how're you doing?
    Sure thing ;D And if you're looking for someone to teach you, I'd be more than happy. 'Course, it's not that hard. You probably wouldn't even need my help :/ It's really all in the program you use (I use GIMP 2).

A girl, huh? Well, in that case, I am at your service XP Ha ha, you seem to be a pretty good spriter. You should think about joining Moises' Awesome Sprite Shop. I'm one of the "employees" there, and business has been really good lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom