Recent content by ILurvezSkitty15

1. I

Eternal Bonds

Okay ^-^ Thanks for the feedback!
  2. I

Eternal Bonds

* Long Night* When Salamence touched down in front of the Higami ranch it was late afternoon, earkly evening. Izzy's father Kaito Higami was in the Tauros pen, grooming them. He waved. Leo and Layla came running towards, amazed by Salamence's size. "Hi Izzy!" They yelled in unison...
  3. I

Eternal Bonds

Team Rocket! As Izzy and Clark walked, they chatted. Togepi had nuzzled into Izzy's arms and fallen asleep. "So, what's your favorite legendary Pokemon?" Clark asked Izzy. Izzy pursed her lips. "I'm really fond of Latias, but my favorite is probably Jirachi. It's so mystical," she...
  4. I

The Fiery Beginnings

I love this. The first person tense adds something to that is allbeit strange, but gives a new look on it too. I approve and crave more; also I envy your writing skills to write that much. Dx I can never pull out a chapter section thingerma-bob that long. Mehr.
  5. I

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I would be a Skitty, no question. It's the Kitten Pokemon. Pink, adorable, amazing. x3 Nya!
  6. I

Does anyone like Shuckle?

I think Shuckle's cute in that weird turtle worm thing way. x3
  7. I

Who will win: Arceus vs. voldamort

Gotta love the absolute randomness of this poll... Arceus would win no doubt.
  8. I

Diary of a Gym Leader

I like this. ^-^
  9. I

POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 20 - Route One Rumble!)

Re: POKEMON: The Power Inside (Chapter 17) I've just spent a long time reading all this... It's really good in my opinion.
  10. I

With Hannah Montana ending soon...

I'm insanely happy, that whole... Ugh it's such... Bleh!
  11. I

Eternal Bonds

Re: Pokemon FanFic. x3 *It now has a title* Eternal Bonds Clark Izzy's eyes were wide at the site. As the white light faded away, an adorable newly hatched Togepi sat atop the table in the medical room. "Pi!" It cooed. "Awe!" Izzy rushed over to the Togepi and took it into her arms...
  12. I

Eternal Bonds

Re: Pokemon FanFic. x3 But then again, mine does have the epic "x3" smiley. Haha.
  13. I

Eternal Bonds

Re: Pokemon FanFic. x3 I couldn't think of a good title. x_x
  14. I

Eternal Bonds

Re: Pokemon FanFic. x3 Okay, thanks. :D I think I'm going to edit this first part then, maybe not make it muchh longer, but add more character description.
  15. I

Eternal Bonds

Re: Pokemon FanFic. x3 Well, no one's responding, so I'll update it. x3 Pokemon FanFic, Part 1 The Egg! Isabelle woke up to the morning sounds of her family downstairs in the kitchen. Raito was telling the twins to settle down, her father Kaito was most likely outside with the Pokemon, and...
Back
Top Bottom