I
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To everyone I set up trades with: I'm really sorry I haven't been around :( I haven't had any internet access other than at uni (which I can't use with my DS) for maybe a month now (and it is acutually causing me to fall behind with my uni work, so I've been trying to concentrate on that when I have internet)

Uni's finishing for now, so I've got (hopefully) less work to focus on. However, for internet access I still need to change modem settings to change the encryption because my housemates have some odd ideas about that and are being awkward about it.

So, basically, send me a PM with a day and time (not thursday or friday evening GMT cos I know I can't do those) and hopefully I'll be able to sort it out.

Sorry again
    Oh, np.
    Sorry for being impatient :p
    Yeah sure, just VM me whenever on Monday.
    Np, thank you lol.

Thanks.
    Sorry but today is the last day to pick it up. So unless you know of someone who can pick it up for you today, I'll be giving it to someone else. Sorry again.
    -Reminder- You have until the 12th of March to pick up your free shiny.

You may VM me anytime you see me on. Alternatively, you can check the first post of the thread to see times I will definitely be on.

On the 13th, if you do not pick it up before then, your shiny will be given to someone else.
    I can trade now or later today, both genders produce egg move children, lets trade later, raised aron a lot of levels so it will not forget moves in day care often, see you later :)
    Your shiny is ready to be picked up. Three trade times are posted in the first post of the thread.
    Hey there imair. My neighbors are letting me use their wi-fi until my mom gets a new modem, but their signal is pretty weak. It works every now and then (sometimes it doesn't work at all) and today (at this moment) it's working okay. Want to trade for your Charmander now? Send me a vm when you're available. Oh, and your FC is still 3867-9232-0417 right?
    Oh, alright, will try to be on one of those days.
    Yeah, I noticed that as well.
    Np, thank you for understanding :)

Thanks.
    Oh, np.
    Just thought you forgot :p
    I'll try to make it, since it's family day and all.
    Np, just let me know whenever.

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom