I
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I definitely have a female Gastly by now, but I haven't gotten one that is both female and Modest to hatch yet, so if you REALLY want the female Modest one I can tell you when I finally get one, or we can just trade for a regular ol' female one now. Up to you. (I did get a MALE Modest one, lol) I don't mind breeding for a female Modest one if you'd rather I do. :3
    Sorry, no luck. I gotta go to sleep now. But I'll continue tomorrow. I'll VM you when I'm done etc. =)
    No problem! ^_^

I'm about to take a much needed break. xD I've been trading non stop since I've gotten on. xD Take care!

Definitely check back on the thread in like....2-3 days. I'll post my decision on whether I'll make it re-enterable by then. =]
    I have so many trades I'm drowning in them....xD

I'll meet you online again...xD Thanks for reminding me....It helps out a lot, I'm serious. I totally would've missed it...X_X
    Oooh. Bet you'll feel accomplished when it's all done. xD I'm almost ready. =]

Re:pS: Not at the moment. I'm thinking of allowing people to do it every two weeks or so. Still thinking about it. So far, I've gotten positive feedback on that, so chances are, I'll probably do that. xD
    Correct! =]]

Thanks for whiting it out. xD Editing is not necessary as I do ask different questions each time. And not to mention, the VM will get lost in a sea of VMs soon. O_O

I have one more trade before you. If you're available in about 15 minutes or so, I'll let you know when I'm ready. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom