I
Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• definatly, i'm very very keen haha what would you like for it? the only shiny i have is an octillery if your looking for shinies
    well, let me think about it before you start breeding it, im not enitrely certain i want a shiny torchic anyway, im just concidering starting again with blazekin, and a shiny would be cool :)
    i'll let you know when i've decided, dont worry i wont trade regigigas :)
    uurrmmm regigigas? :)
    i dont really have any rare tm's i'm affraid :p
    i dont spose you want the octillery? i dont really need it lol
    well i dont really have anything great to trade back for it, i have a few legendaries, and pokerus :)
    do you want anything specific?
    i just caught a shiny octillery :D
    haha i have 3 ev'd legendaries from sapphire, and im gonna ev and give good moves to giritina, heatran and dialga, and then we shall battle :)
    na i've only just evd that one, and im not actually that keen on the shiny scizor lol
    what about a torchic? :)
    hehe well i think you having legendaries will be slightly unfair on me, it sucks but legendaries generally arnt allowed in competitive battling :/
    i have two shinies actually, my gengar's shiny and i have a dratini that is too :)
    i dont spose you have a shiny staryu/starmie?
    haha yeah good battle, you have some amazing legendary pokemon!
    haha i know, it was litterally on one health
    i dont think you can do official 3 on 3's, but if you dont want to do full 6 on 6 we could just quit when one of us defeats 3
    and dont worry i've only had about 4 battles lol :)
    whats your code? mine is
    james
    1676 9625 8259
    im trying to get into it haha but i've only had a few battles so far :)

well you know it automatically levels up your pokemon when you start a battle:)
    May i give you six mb's for all three today and just give you the other three i owe you tomorrow or the next day for junk pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom