Recent content by Inazuma

1. I

Anime Rate the Anime Ending Above You

9/10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxMqqn3mU4o
  2. I

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

I received my prize earlier today as well. I also want to say a huge thanks to the staff!! ^^
  3. I

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Oh wow this has really made my day -- I can't believe it! And out of the three competitions I entered I really didn't expect to be one of the winners for the Creative Challenge :o Congratulations to all of the other winners as well; I'm sure all your entries were amazing! And as usual these...
  4. I

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Galaxy Minstrels
  5. I

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Very cold. And ill.
  6. I

What time did you go to bed last night and wake up this morning?

Went to bed at 11pm and woke up at 6am
  7. I

What are you hearing right now?

Some weird sound my computer is making o_o
  8. I

What are you wearing right now?

Pink pyjamas, pink dressing gown, pink socks and pink slippers o_o" I don't really like the colour pink - it just seems that most girls pyjamas are pink....ugh....
  9. I

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Well at least it was better than the taste of that chicken."
  10. I

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

Somewhat. My colleagues think I'm strange for liking Pokémon, but then again, each to their own. I don't really mind what they think to be honest. I'm not really ashamed of liking Pokémon, so I don't keep it secret or anything.
  11. I

To all you bobble-headed children and anthropomorphic critters alike: good day!

Well I say! Good day to you all~ How do you all do on this very fine day? I am Sugar Celebi! I had recently stumbled upon this simply delightful extent of sheer fabulousness-in-a-forum, and more recently than that, I decided to join and pop in for a little look-see. I very much enjoy Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom