Recent content by iNFeCTED

1. I

(Original, Action/Tragedy) Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (R for pretty much everything)

Episode XXXIV- The Last Straw Even though it was the only train on the continent according to Tike, there was no line to buy the tickets. The station itself was completely barren, except for the one man sitting on a bench on the wall on the train stage, half nodding away to sleep. Tike...
  2. I

(Original, Action/Tragedy) Bloody Sword: 3050 A.D. (R for pretty much everything)

Episode XXXIII- Unbalance Even Rixie's hand on his shoulders could not make Trav lift his head from looking at the ground. "Trav, come on," said Rixie soothingly, "I'm sure Troid's fine." "Ryle's killed him," Trav muttered as the three travelled the barren grasslands, "I just know he...
  3. I

EPISODE XXXII- A Rogue's Sacrifice Trav held Troid in a long embrace before letting go. "Well?" Trav asked, "How'd it go?" "We have South Namerik's support," said Troid. Tike rose from his seat on the other side of the room. "Maybe with West and South Namerik's support, we might be able...
  4. I

More. EPISODE XXXI- Headstrong Brawn Ever since Trav began his training, Rixie kept a close count on the calender. Trav had fully regained mobility in his shoulder long ago, and Rixie had not seen much of him during the two months since. She would occaisonally see him around Lear, but Trav...
  5. I

Hard drive crashed. Finally back. Enjoy. EPISODE XXX- War of Brothers It was almost exactly to the hour one week ago that Tike fell to a heart attack with Troid carrying him off of the field. Troid felt a reassuring peace of mind, knowing that Tike was recovering in his hospital bed...
  6. I

Episode XXVIII- A Royal Pain Trav's mind was completely off track. He kept rolling his right shoulder around, stretching it forwards and backwards, up and down, and in every other direction as Dacta led him through the small town. "Ready for your first day of rehab?" Dacta asked, showing him...
  7. I

Going to Nanimo BC for a week. You know, a real hillbillyville. Far away from civilization, running water, and the concept of the wheel. Triple Uppy. If nobody hears from me on the 10th, I've probably been eaten by a dinosaur. Episode XXV- The First Round The skies were a clear blue, and...
  8. I

Yay for filler! EPISODE XXIII - Allies Divided The gap between Tike and Troid lengthened sharply as they ventued over the rocky and barren fields of the south. Troid was in the lead, with Tike lagging further and further behind. Troid looked over his shoulder once and said, "Hey Tike, I...
  9. I

A classic returns...THE FANFIC SOUNDTRACK TOPIC!

I should start charging royalties. C'mon Damian. $500. Up front.
  10. I

Episode XXII - The Crusade Continues "He did what?" Troid suddenly felt his heart grow weak. Tike rested on his elbows on the table of the small, bare meeting room. "Ryle took us by storm and surprise. We never stood a chance," he muttered. "He killed everyone?" Troid gasped. "Including...
  11. I

(unnamed original) Another Beta of mine

Yeah, there's more. And it's only going to get more confusing too. Joy? Hm, depends. I've decided to build up a little more before I go all-out. Maybe once I finish Bloody Sword and a few of my other fanfics I'll finally get around to some serious work. In the meantime... Alex guided...
  12. I

Episode XXI - Flesh and Blood "Trav, Tike, and whatever your name is, this is where I call home." "Rixie," Rixie said, "My name is Rixie." Trav had expected Rixie to tear Troid's head off when he did not ask for her name. Troid looked over his shoulder at Rixie as Rixie blinked in his...
  13. I

(Game/Original - M) Legend of Spirits (Chapter 3)

It's not "bad," just very unrefined.
  14. I

(Game/Original - M) Legend of Spirits (Chapter 3)

I'm with Blackie on this. Why bother bleeping out words? Shit, fuck, God damn, we can say it all. We're not being held down by The Man here! WE ARE NOT ROBOTS!! RIP THE SYSTEM!! CHE VIVE!! CHE VIVE!! *gulps down a handful of ritalin* *ahem* I don't really get the use of Italics, though...
  15. I

Finally, something good is about to happen to Trav, Rixie, and Tike. About time, huh? Episode XX- Brothers Unite Within a week, the unexpected army had left as quickly as they had arrived. Knowing that Ryle would be suspicious over a sudden drop in numbers of the West Namerik army, they...
Back
Top Bottom