I
Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I can't remember if I answered to your last PM to me. I remember writing it but I can't remember if I sent it.
    Just, your characters have their uniforms right, not much is gonna happen today, and anything that does happen are probably gonna be characters talking about nothing, so you can go if you want or you can have your characters get into the group, not randomly of course, or you can have your characters go to their dorms.
    A little advice for posting with multiple characters, you don't have to post what all three characters are doing, just when you want to, that way you can save time.
    I thought about trying to go ahead and attack the Pokemorphs in Project Alteration since we're kind of standing around idly at the moment. Do I have your permission?
    Sorry I took too long to get my signup in for your RP. The one I posted is nearly done, but needs a few questions answered before I mess with Pokemon moves.
    I see that you're new here. Did you have experience in RPing prior to joining here? Because the idea for your RP is very well thought out.
    sorry, i work from the oldest to newest story to be fair to those who have been waiting for more than a month now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom