• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Recent content by InfernoFlames

1. I

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition You're just unlucky on the coin flip as it is a 50/50 chance for Synchronize to work. My luck was awful too with deoxys as well. Keep trying and it should work. You get the opposite orb from the old couple on Mt. Pyre. So in AS, you would...
  2. I

Diancie Codes

I have Suicune if you still have extras.
  3. I

REVIEW: XY012: Capture the Pokémon Buyer! The Kofuurai Impersonation Plan!!

Lucky Ash and Serena, they got to record pretty much every Vivillon form in one go.
  4. I

REVIEW: XY009: Subdue Miare Gym! Citron's Secret!!

Dang, I really want to know how he got mega blaziken now. It'll be amazing when that episode airs.
  5. I

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you really did get your mega ring upgraded by Sycamore at the Sundial after beating your rival in Kiloude city, then there's no need to go back to the Sundial. Just hunt for the stones from 8-9PM and you'll be fine.
  6. I

REVIEW: XY006: Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Viviyon!!

Summer camp was the connection? I was hoping for something along the lines of childhood neighbours or classmates. Looking forward to a potential flashback episode on camp days.
  7. I

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The lvl 1 stats of Pokemon bred don't really matter in the long run, just their IVs. You don't need to worry about stat values as long as you have your desired IVs on the Pokemon. AFAIK, the only other thing besides losing would be turning...
  8. I

REVIEW: XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" They're still doing the ol' "meet the gym leader before knowing they're the gym leader" routine i see. At least this time it was subtle and quick.
  9. I

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Maw-isle
  10. I

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) As long as the friend has beaten E4, you can get HA pokemon regardless of online status
  11. I

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

They look a bit subpar for me if they are legendary. Then again legends are supposed to be unique in their own way so i'll wait for a dex entry and movesets to see what they offer.
  12. I

Re: EV Mechanics Changed? Nothing's changed about the number of EVs. It's always been a total of 252+252+6 (the most common EV spread) = 510 EVs for any pokemon. Note that while Super training does cap a stat at 252 EVs, regular EV training still doesn't. So it's best to keep track of EV...
  13. I

Perfected Protean Froakies

The Adaptability with 31/31/31/x/31/31 seems good for me :D
  14. I

GEN VI: Wanted: Bulbasaur and Squirtle

If you're new and don't really care about IVs, natures and what not, I can just breed both up for you right now. Pass me whatever you want.
  15. I

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Though I can't really confirm or deny your claim, if an Imposter Ditto can pass down HA's, then no one would be hunting down any other typed safari online besides ditto. But I do believe that if you're breeding with Ditto, I know that if...