I
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Fizzy Bubbles test won't get sent to you until you change the title of your post from Re: Registration Thread. to Bulbagarden. You should read the rules more closely.
    I really enjoyed the manga. It's rather short (Each volume is about 100 pages long) and it's a 4-koma strip series. I really liked it.
    Some people were saying that Black and White is more like the original games than anything else, and they noted the new Pokemon and new region as an example. Basically, the fact that the game is exclusive to itself (at least before you finish it) made it a lot like the original games.
    Woobat is... what were they thinking? .-.
    And I agree about Castelia City- I greatly dislike navigating that city. Big city of nothing. And I HATE that the namerater is there! Sometimes he's difficult to find :sweat:
    I just recently got the 5th gen on my side xD I was excited for it initially, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it :/ I restarted again- still nothing. I finally restarted a third time, and now I'm enjoying it ^^ But the time between getting the game (I pre-ordered it) and finally getting into it... .-.
    I think there's quite a few people that didn't initially take a liking to the 5th gen. Isn't that odd? Why do you think that?
    I don't agree that the remake of HG/SS was better than the original- no way ._. The original just had- ah, I don't know. I just think the original was better.
    Besides, if R/S/E was remastered, it would probably be done in 5th gen fashion (AWESOME). I've finally started liking the 5th gen xD
    Ruby is awesome. The 3rd gen is one of my favorites, possibly even my favorite (although I have favorable memories of Gold...). I hope they remaster R/S/E, but I also hope they don't screw it up ._.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom