Recent content by InfiniteBlue

1. I

What religion are you?

That sounds a lot like what this site says. ^^
  2. I

Teen Titans

I'm pretty sure it's Dick for the TV series, because I'm also sure that it is Dick that gets together with Starfire in the Wolfman/Perez comics.
  3. I

Teen Titans

There will be a 5th season, and more heroes will be introduced. I'm pretty sure this season will also focus on Beast Boy (the second one focused more on Terra).
  4. I

Harry Potter shippings

Must've skimmed over that comment. I actually feel kinda sorry for the woman, but I can't help but question her sanity.
  5. I

Harry Potter shippings

If you're an obsessed Harry Potter fan, Voldemort isn't the problem. It's Hermione versus Ginny. I'm vaguely reminded of Rita Skeeter from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Nevertheless, this is one of the funniest articles I've ever read! I'll be sending this to all my friends! XD
  6. I

Teen Titans

I think the first one is from "Cyborg the Barbarian" and the second one is definitely from "Crash."
  7. I

But it's the law!

New Jersey's dumb laws aren't as funny as the ones you guys posted, but here goes anyway. ~If you have been convicted of driving while intoxicated, you may never again apply for personalized license plates. ~You may not slurp your soup. ~Automobiles are not to pass horse drawn carriages on...
  8. I

What religion are you?

I'm not too sure about that. I couldn't find anything on that sect.
  9. I

What religion are you?

Actually, not all Jews believe in complete annihilation at death. The Jewish mystics, for example, believe in reincarnation.
  10. I

Harry Potter shippings

I found two shipping quizzes. ~Which Harry Potter Het Ship Are You?: ron/hermione (...obviously) and harry/ginny (...innocently) ~Which Harry Potter Slash Ship Are You?: sirius/remus (old friends)
  11. I

Harry Potter shippings

Last I checked, they were all for HermioneXRon, just as Rowling wanted it. ^^; Here are my ships: ~RonXHermione ~HarryXGinny (sorta, has Ginny given up on him since Order of the Phoenix?)
  12. I

What religion are you?

Aww, poor thing! *hug* (And to think that all this time I never thought you could get hurt outside your body. Weird...) Couldn't agree more. She's just about the only psychic I can give credit to, along with Edgar Cayce.
  13. I

What religion are you?

Not a problem. And those OBEs are pretty cool, by the way. :D
  14. I

What religion are you?

I'm most interested in Wicca (just the general tradition, not particularly any of its own branches, like Gardnerian Wicca, Alexandrian Wicca, Dianic Wicca, etc.), but I consider myself an eclectic in that I combine some Wiccan beliefs with beliefs from Buddhism and Christianity. And Paganism...
  15. I

What religion are you?

Even though I was born Christian (Roman Catholic), I'd say Other. I believe there is some sort of higher power/being that upholds the universe, reincarnation, and some form of Heaven and Hell, but I don't believe in any sort of scriptures and doctrines. Like Kthleen, I'm pretty spiritual...
Back
Top Bottom