• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Sanae......hmm....can I call you 'Kanae' instead..? ...That's what I always think when I see your name.....^^;
    Oh, I see.....I do the same....but there are times when my parents don't care what I do or how late, as long as I'm home, they don't really care....Well....yeah....
    Yeah....
    Sorry to say, but I'm gonna go.....I have things to take care of...I'll be back later.....so....until then...
    Au Revoir.
    Wow, did I word that badly on my end. In the current form I almost see it as being something more of, "Art for Art's sake."
    Even if he insists on it not becoming mainstream, I am mighty curious as to what his definition of mainstream is. Where does it begin, heavy advertising? Being worked on by big studios? It's a highly speculative question.
    I would say that a good number of these figurine makers do not have the same mindset as Zun; If that quote is anything to go by.
    Yeah, but the attention given to Touhou compared to Yume Nikki can be highly contrasted. Now I don't know about Yume Nikki, but everyone knows how much Touhou has sold out with figurines and the sort.
    It sort of makes me sad in a way, but I know I can't expect people to give up on things like money in the name of art, or whatever you would like to consider projects like Touhou and Yume Nikki to be.
    That is, of course; just my feelings on the situation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom