Recent content by Infinity Mk-II

1. I

Which characters would you like to see in Pokkén?

Re: What characters would you like to see in Pokkén? Shiny Ditto for clone matches. Well then. I still REALLY would've liked to see my top picks though. Meloetta would've been too much, but Hawlucha and Mienshao deserve to be in the game. ... Aside from Farfetch'd as Yoshimitsu, now that...
  2. I

Re: What characters would you like to see in Pokkén? Okay, not a fighting type, but I just heard someone suggest Farfetch'd referencing Yoshimitsu. Not necessarialy a joke character, but still funny. I could see Farfetch'd doing the unusual crazy fighting Yoshimitsu does. I guess Marowak...
  3. I

NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2015

Re: NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2 Alternate names: Marvel Scale vs Cascoon, Master Route Fighter IV Turbo, Soul Honedge, Melty Magcargo, PiPi's Bizarre Adventure, Duskullgirls, Hou-Hou Hisoutensoku But yeah, this is a game based on Tekken...
  4. I

NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2015

Re: NicoNico stream announces Pokkén Tournament: Tekken crossover to be released in 2 Wait, they're asking for character suggestions? That's odd, you'd think most of the game would be ready if they're aiming for a next year release. Seems like it's going to be an smaller project than I...
  5. I

Re: What characters would you like to see in Pokkén? Pikachu Libre Considering all (fully evolved) fighting pokémon add up to only 30, I'd think a good part of them could be in. Hawlucha could have a very interesting playstile, considering its bird theme and size lends for an aerial game of...
  6. I

Contests coming back!

This was the most annoying part of the contests. A single wrong pokéblock and your pokémon was RUINED FOREVER. I'd gladly want to see the restriction gone and fix condition mistakes. ... However, it also meant you couldn't raise a pokémon for just whatever contest category you were going to...
  7. I

Contest Mega Venusaur vs Mega Sceptile

I wanted Mega Meganium to be the Grass/Dragon (Being a dinosaur + dragon types are supposed to be royaly fabulous Sceptile is a pleb) But it's still a Grass/Dragon, so
  8. I

Returning Characters?

Characters appearing in ORAS is different than cameos in other games, since we're retroactively referencing them. This not only means you can't just place anyone, but since their story has not been concluded/started whatever they are doing in Hoenn is part of their backstory. So taking into...
  9. I

Aqua and Magma's goals and their redesign

Well, the way I mean it is not it getting a separate story on the side, but it being on the sidelines at first and then expanding the main game story into the postgame. I was thinking something like integrating how in the paired versions the legendary viewed as the "stronger" is on the side...
  10. I

Contest Megas Battle: Sceptile vs. Blaziken vs. Swampert

In part, I hope Mega Sceptile gets an stats boost to offset its awful ability, but then I remember GameFreak hates Grass types. Seriously though, it gains a 4x weakness and esentially loses its ability. The Dragon-type benefits just aren't enough to offset this. (And that GF considers Dragons...
  11. I

The ORAS Artwork Discussion Thread

Re: Do you guys think we'll get new Ken Sugimori art for the 135 Hoenn Pokémon and et My guess is that they'll give new artwork only for things that will stand out. This at least explains why normal Groudon/Kyogre don't have it, since the spotlight is on their new forms, while the starters do...
  12. I

Aqua and Magma's goals and their redesign

Honestly, Rayquaza is a big deal no matter where you put it and would detract from the mascots just with its presence. Since it is likely the way you encounter Groudon and Kyogre will be different, I don't think Rayquaza should have even a cutscene in the main game at all. Instead, I'd rather...
  13. I

Primal Reversion

Re: Ancient Devolution? Many pokémon have been told to have been much more powerful in the past. Golurk's inmense power had to be sealed, so it returning to how it was before that, be it directly in the past or just removing the seal would be a pretty obvious choice for a Mega Evolution...
  14. I

"Not a remake of emerald" What will and will not be in ORAS

Honestly though, the original Rayquaza scene was a very important point of the games in general. The entire games were so heavily based on a confrontation while foreshadowing Rayquaza keeping a balance, that I'm certain they had planned already the events of Emerald since Ruby and Sapphire and...
  15. I

Character customizations?

One of the screenshots seems to show npc May without a hat. (Or does it? The... bandana ribbon thing maybe actually is just at the front) Following suit on XY screenshots, I'm guessing this would be correlated to customization... and to not being able to take off your hat.
Back
Top Bottom