• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Infinity Storm

1. Infinity Storm

Hey so someone's trying a revamp of my old Kalos Invitational tourney RP and I decided to sign...

Hey so someone's trying a revamp of my old Kalos Invitational tourney RP and I decided to sign up. Figured I'd let you know in case you're as eager as me for a nostalgia trip
  2. Infinity Storm

Figured I should see how the revamp of my idea goes the second time around. Name: Leon Dacia Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Leon is a somewhat unassuming trainer, standing at 5'8 in height. His jade eyes are usually obscured by either his messy black hair or his thin eyeglasses. His skin...
  3. Infinity Storm

I'm slowly working on revamping the idea. We could maybe try running it on discord or something...

I'm slowly working on revamping the idea. We could maybe try running it on discord or something in the future
  4. Infinity Storm

I won't lie, I've recently thought about revamping one of my old RPs on here. Do you remember...

I won't lie, I've recently thought about revamping one of my old RPs on here. Do you remember the Terra Firma Tournament RP I tried years ago?
  5. Infinity Storm

Thats an awesome landmark! Also, replied

Thats an awesome landmark! Also, replied
  6. Infinity Storm

I'm a hearty 23 now. And I gotta reconnect w/ Modio sometime

I'm a hearty 23 now. And I gotta reconnect w/ Modio sometime
  7. Infinity Storm

Honestly, same here. I miss that golden age of the RP section but at the same time, I'm not sure...

Honestly, same here. I miss that golden age of the RP section but at the same time, I'm not sure if it'll ever be that active again. Plus a lot of us grew up and got busier
  8. Infinity Storm

Awesome. PM me when you have some time and I'll shoot you my username

Awesome. PM me when you have some time and I'll shoot you my username
  9. Infinity Storm

Likewise. We gotta chat on discord or something sometime. I have lots of stories to share

Likewise. We gotta chat on discord or something sometime. I have lots of stories to share
  10. Infinity Storm

I'm good. Had to take a break from this site to focus on school and life. I have a bit more of a...

I'm good. Had to take a break from this site to focus on school and life. I have a bit more of a manageable schedule now so I figured I should reconnect with the buds on here
  11. Infinity Storm

So I may have gotten bored and dug up Ampiomach Academy and gone on a bit of a nostalgia trip...

So I may have gotten bored and dug up Ampiomach Academy and gone on a bit of a nostalgia trip Also hi I'm alive
  12. Infinity Storm

Start Ups With Great Power

Michael quietly thanked Natisha for the water, sipping from it as he watched the others. Behind his glasses, his amber eyes almost seemed to be glowing as he observed everyone else.
  13. Infinity Storm

Brought back into reality by Natisha's voice, Michael stopped walking, narrowly avoiding another chair as he set the book down on a nearby table. Mildly nervous, he quietly muttered "Just some water."
  14. Infinity Storm

Start Ups Immortals

"Sounds simple enough" Jett muttered, stretching a bit as he listened.
  15. Infinity Storm

Michael made his way into the club, oblivious to the world around him as he read from a biology textbook. The speed with which his amber eyes scanned each page would show clear excitement, though this would be abrubtly cut short when he nearly fell over one of the chairs.