Insanish Danish
Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes you want a Danish, but a special one. Not overly insane, just insane-ish...
    I couldn't think of a witty birthday message, but I did think of that, so...Happy Birthday?!?!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! The American uni system is so confusing :p

It's very strange to see Satoshi's character look so dull as ditchwater in comparison to his new companions! Eureka is so refreshing when I was expecting her to be at least as annoying as Masato.
    Would you have to do another 4 whole years or is it just like adding on to what you've done at community college to make a total of 4 yrs? And yeah, take it easy lol, wish I could get this term off hahahaha!

I looooove the new group! I think Citron's my fave but tbh I can't really decide between him and Eureka, omg she's so cuuuuuuuuuuute! :D
    I've been on bulba more in like, the last week :p But yeah, I'm otherwise kept plenty busy by uni! How about you? Are you still studying or are you working now?

He was such an extremist wasn't he?! I remember that he basically hated everyone lol.

I really like the new group and its dynamic even though I despise the shipping-ness! I do wish they could have held back on that aspect though, it's just so odd. I'm kinda hoping that she'll at least cameo/star in one of the specials that TV Tokyo promised for its 50th anniversary this year!
    IT HAS! It's so nice to hear from you too 8D How are you?!

I found his video about why Misty needs to return and it was just HILARIOUS, like I haven't laughed so hard for weeks! I know, I completely forgot, but actually even I was pretty active on the PS thread and blah-blah-blah so much happy Kasu memories! :'( Stoopid Serena, why did they need to introduce a new character to so blatantly ship Satoshi with?! They should have just brought back Kasumi :p Mind you, the only thing that brings me any comfort is the thought of Shudo spinning in his grave if he knew what they were doing now in the anime!!!!!
    Hey how's things Insana banana?! I am so bored and procrastinating and I was just randomly Kasumi-surfing and found some hilarious old stuff and needed to share my laughter with someone who knew/cared :p Do you remember weedle_mchairybug?!
    D
    Are you an admin here?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom