• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Recent content by Insanish Danish

1. Insanish Danish

Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I got 11 shiny Chimchar today. My best Community Day yet!
  2. Insanish Danish

Your "FUUUU!" moments.

I was doing a Cobalion raid with some friends today, and while I was in the process of trying to catch it...my phone battery dropped to 0% and died out of absolutely nowhere .____. It's really my own fault for not having my phone plugged into my portable charger (which I had with me!!), but ugh.
  3. Insanish Danish

Aaaand I just caught a shiny Natu.
  4. Insanish Danish

Not even 12 hours after I caught that shiny Rattata, I finally (FINALLY) caught a shiny Aron this morning.
  5. Insanish Danish

Is the English dub on its last legs?

Personally I stopped watching the dub like 7 years ago, but enough people still watch it that I definitely wouldn't say it's "on its last legs". I'm willing to bet the vast majority of kids who watch the show exclusively watch the dub.
  6. Insanish Danish

I just caught my third shiny Rattata lol
  7. Insanish Danish

Did Team Rocket annoy you?

Agreed. Admittedly, I'll always have a soft spot for 4Kids Team Rocket (at least in the earlier seasons - by Hoenn none of them sounded as good as they used to, James especially) but TPCi's Team Rocket are far and away the most annoying characters in the show. Japanese Team Rocket, on the other...
  8. Insanish Danish

Caught a shiny Growlithe on my way home tonight! That's like the fifth time I've found a shiny in that exact spot, too. Must be lucky.
  9. Insanish Danish

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Yeah, SM is easily the most I've enjoyed Team Rocket in a really long time (possibly since the original series, honestly) but I'm cautiously optimistic for their portrayal in the new series and hope they show up more often - I don't mind them not appearing in every episode, but in SM they were...
  10. Insanish Danish

PREVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Oh god I'm gonna cry oh god oh god Bewear hugging Team Rocket and the Ash/Kukui/Burnet group hug seriously got me, I am not ready for this episode at all ;____; I know I'm in the minority here but I'm really not ready to see this series come to a close. This specific group of characters has...
  11. Insanish Danish

I just got a shiny Sneasel from field research omg <3 I've been wanting one for ages but never dreamed I'd actually get one!
  12. Insanish Danish

I wound up getting five shiny Trapinch and evolved two to get Vibrava and Flygon. Not my best community day but not my worst, either.
  13. Insanish Danish

FinalArcadia Rambles About... (Updated Oct. 11 - Scary video games... to a coward like me as a kid, anyway)

I still hate that damn eel. Whenever I replay SM64 getting that star is always a challenge because I do NOT want to go near it lol
  14. Insanish Danish

Found a shiny Magnemite this morning. I love finding shinies on my way to work; it makes the day much more tolerable :)
  15. Insanish Danish

Just caught another shiny Lillipup! It's a Herdier now :)