• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Insanish Danish

1. Insanish Danish

Controversial opinions

I honestly agree with this. I really loved XY for its first year or so; it was only after that I started to dislike it. If you asked me to pinpoint why, I really couldn't say. I just found it more entertaining at the beginning, whatever those reasons may be.
  2. Insanish Danish

Pokémon.com creates a playlist of the most memorable episodes

The Fortune Hunters should have been used for the Johto episode. No I'm not biased what are you talking about
  3. Insanish Danish

Pancakes or Waffles?

I love both! It ultimately depends on my mood. I'll go through phases where I prefer pancakes for a while, then I'll switch to preferring waffles. But in the end they're both great.
  4. Insanish Danish

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Caught a shiny Bronzor yesterday!
  5. Insanish Danish

I got 13 shiny Seedot today which I think might be a record?
  6. Insanish Danish

I just caught another shiny Chimchar. I've honestly lost count of how many that is now.
  7. Insanish Danish

Controversial opinions

I don't really get Lucario's popularity either, and this is coming from someone who still considers Lucario and the Mystery of Mew to be one of the best Pokemon movies. I think it's a perfectly fine Pokemon, I just don't think it's amazing.
  8. Insanish Danish

Just caught a shiny Rayquaza hat Pikachu!
  9. Insanish Danish

I caught a shiny Poochyena during the Spotlight Hour earlier.
  10. Insanish Danish

I caught two shiny Carvanha during the incense event.
  11. Insanish Danish

I hatched my second shiny Skarmory earlier today.
  12. Insanish Danish

Do you keep your love of Pokemon a secret from others?

Nah. I might not openly gush about it, but I don't hide it either. I wear Pokemon shirts in public a lot and I tend to get compliments when I do. There's a lot of people out there who think Pokemon is cool :)
  13. Insanish Danish

I got six shiny Snubbull from the limited research. That was a fun event :)
  14. Insanish Danish

Spin-Offs You’d Like to See Remade or Continued

Pokemon Snap PLEASE I am begging
  15. Insanish Danish

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I'm honestly really excited they're bringing in more LA talent now. They're definitely my favorite VAs in the dubbing world, so this might actually convince me to give the dub a shot again.