Recent content by Insignificantbread

1. I

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Nothing really big, but during that Chateau episode she was blushing a lot when talking to Ash. Also, during that Malamar ep she tried to grab Ash but he dodged :/
  2. I

What references to older sagas would you like to see in XY?

I'd love to see the old TR disguises like the Moltres one omg. Also I wanna see Samurai with Mega-Pinsir, Misty with Gyarados, May with Venasaur etc. Something they could add is Ash video calling his former travelling companions. Idc it could be a 5 sencond cameo but seeing that he never lost...
  3. I

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I think it was about 4 years ago D: bUT OmG iTS A FeaR hUG i LOvE ThIS ShOW sO much i LoVE RocKETshiPpiNG sO mUch
  4. I

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I liked how in that Vivillon episode Ash is all like, "GET SERENA, and everyone else down!"
  5. I

So...current thoughts on Serena?

She's a really great charachter, but we haven't seen enough of her. I mean like she's always standing in the backround and being silent. I hope she finds something to do soon, and catches more Pokémon. Her little crush on Ash is cute, too.
  6. I

"Pokémon the Series: XY" English Theme?

omfg I'm gonna cry ;_;
  7. I

Funniest quotes from the Pokémon Games, Anime, Manga, and more?

"Me surrounded by a group of strange men would be enough to scare the pants off any enemy!" -Cassidy
  8. I

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

-Jiyuu no Tsubasa from Shigeki no Kyojin -Over from Clannad -The Palm of a Tiny Hand from Clannad
  9. I

What AG Episode Was This?

I believe it was Maxxed Out but Jessie's always angry, can you be more specific?
  10. I

Who are your favorite characters of the day?

Samuraiiiiiiiii I wish he would come back to promote his Mega Pinsir.
  11. I

Favortie Gym Shippings?

Volkner x Jasmine :3
  12. I

Review XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race!

This episode gave me warm, fuzzy feelings owo
  13. I

music fromt the game you want to hear in the anime

I hope they use a rock remix of Lavender Town since there's so many Halloween themed Pokémon in Kalos :)
  14. I

Hottest Pokemon Guy

Are you all implying James is not a fabulous piece of ass?
  15. I

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

-Punny dub episode titles were kewl -I like Pokémon contests -Diamond and Pearl was underrated -I like goofy Team Rocket -I enjoy fillers -I think Staraptor was Ash's best flying type -I like Piplup -I like really do like Misty but she's so bland. I dont see why OS fans think she's the most...
Back
Top Bottom