Recent content by Insomniac

1. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Thanks for your suggestions! I decided I went for MagicalAurashipping. It seemed for me that it works well more because a) How Braixen is an intelligent Pokemon, because a fair amount of intelligent characters know magic and b) It evolves into a Fire/Psychic. Oh, yes, and its Hidden Ability is...
  2. I

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Can anyone help me? I want a good shipping name for Braixen x Lucario. It would be much appreciated~
  3. I

The Bragging Thread!

I found a Shiny Floatzel yesterday. This made my day and I am happy to have another Shiny after the previous one I caught last year. Here is some photos! :P
  4. I

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Super Smash Bros 3DS Pokemon Y Flipnote Studio 3DS It's a shame that Nintendo had to delay Flipnote, or at least where I live. I guess I'll have to wait longer, then.
  5. I

What are you currently thinking about?

Let's Plays.
  6. I

How much I don't want RSE remakes.
  7. I

The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Japanese dub.
  8. I

Removing files off my computer.
  9. I

Video game music.
  10. I

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Fighting-type Pokemon rule~
  11. I

Look to your right. What do you see?

A lamp, a chair and a cupboard with photos on top.
  12. I

Pokemon Trading Cards.
  13. I

The This is Sparta remix.
  14. I

What Do You Fear?

I have pedophobia, which is a fear of children, infants or childhood. I don't mind children or my childhood, but I am scared of infants. I have never liked them even when I was a child, I hate how they constantly cry, I hate being near or next to one, I hate being touched by one and so on. I...
  15. I

Words and phrases that leave a bad taste your mind

Get a life/Grow up: That phrase always felt rather mean, or for me at least. Although I do find "get a life" a lot harsh. Perfect match: Just because somebody has different interests doesn't mean they cannot be with you. Looking for a "perfect match" is disgraceful. I have the same problem...
Back
Top Bottom