• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Instrutilus
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bit of a quick question here - I wonder if you'd be up for a banner commission, with some sprite work?
    Instrutilus
    Instrutilus
    Er, going from DArt, commission implies monetary transaction. So no to the commission, but yes on the banner. What do you want doing?
    Beth Pavell
    Beth Pavell
    Basically I'm after a banner for my story - something understated, like Samantha Prescott has for Storm Island, featuring the two protagonists, if that piques your interest
    Instrutilus
    Instrutilus
    PM the details and I'll get to work :L
    Hello! It's been some time now, but how are you faring?
    Instrutilus
    Instrutilus
    Yeah, a couple of times. But I guess they might not have gone through. Regardless, what have you been up to Gama?
    Gama
    Gama
    Really? What dates? Try sending one now. I'm curious as to why they wouldn't go through.

I've been working, Insy! It's TERRIBLE.

How about you?
    Instrutilus
    Instrutilus
    Sent. And sorry, I'd rather not dig through the mountain of emails, 'specially since some will bring about more depression.

You lucky git. I've yet to find work, unfortunately.
    Because it's not literally like that? :p

I don't :( I absolutely hate Skype because it was just as bad as whatsapp was for me on any mobile devices. I'll try and do a reset on my phone after this load of essays is through, should be a couple weeks at most if I'm not forgetting anything. I thought I might be able to get whatsapp on the tablet but I can't.

I've gotten funny about my room, I keep feeling the need to just get rid of more and more stuff from it. I feel it's cluttered and suffocating even though anyone else who sees it thinks it's tidy.

Oooooh, that's handy, thank you!

Hmm... I'm not really near any of the airports and don't know how to get to them, and when Zack was here he and his dad stayed in a way fancier hotel than I would ever advise for anyone on a budget ahaha... I'm a really useless Londoner tbh.
    You don't have to be in the boat to help people out of it, though. In fact, sometimes you can be of much, much more help if you're not in it.

I opened it, after seeing the preview in my notification bar, but it wasn't there when I got into the conversation screen. To be honest I've near given up on whatsapp, for certain conversations it works fine but for others stuff takes ages to send if ever, disappears or glitches out.

Where do you even keep all that.. Gosh, my room is crowded as heck.

I actually went a bit crazy and got myself a refurbished tablet to have at home so I can keep my Chromebook for taking to university/sometimes doing work on. It was under a hundred pounds, so I don't feel too guilty haha.
    I know, but that doesn't mean I think it's a good way to sustain your own happiness.

It downloaded a few security updates today, I don't know if that's helping. It doesn't help that it never notifies me of anything unless I'm literally IN the app, or was a few seconds ago.

Gosh. I just haven't had the energy lately myself, to be honest. I've never even seen one in real life!

I'm not going to touch it, I absolutely love having savings, but I'm not gonna put so much of my spare money in that I can't enjoy any of it, that's when you end up going stir crazy with never treating yourself and spend it all.
    I don't think that's the best way to see life, though, even if I can't blame you with what's happened. ._.

You finally got one?! Then why is whatsapp still playing around?? Grrrrrrrrr. I love my phone but sometimes the apps just glitch around so much. It hasn't updated in a while, though, so maybe that's why.

Working out? That's a new one! Good for the mind, too, though, so that's good. I've never seen someone so excited over a Mega Drive haha. Whatever makes you happy is good, though! I'm excited for my scholarship to come in so I can finally put a couple hundred into my tumble weed-filled savings account. x)
    I'm so sorry. That's terrible.

I'm sorry I've been away so long. University is just doing a real number on me and whatsapp is still playing up with you, I don't know if it's because I'm using it on my phone and you on your computer or what. But Voxer's been glitching out too so I'm not sure if I should maybe just restart my phone more since that seems to help sometimes. How have you been?
    By the way, how'd you make the background of our conversation Brock, Team Rocket, Ash & Pikachu?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom