Recent content by Integration

1. I

Obsolete: Moving completed fics to the Archive: Help Thread

Heya, can I get Severance moved to the archive? Thaaanks. : D
  2. I

Which names do you pronounce differently from the official way?

I said "sweesoon" for Suicune for the longest time. I do not know why. How do people say Rattata's name? I say it rat-TA-ta, but I've heard it said RAT-tata.
  3. I

White Knighting

I clicked the thread expecting a discussion about White Knight Chronicles, but this works too. XD I've never seen anyone White Knighting around, but then again, I don't go to places that are too filled with crazy people.
  4. I

Entropy - a Pokemon comic. Also other arts. Now with 50% more Prof. Oak!

@ GoldenMuk and Chao-der: THANKS GAIZ. ::hug:: @ GoldenMuk again: Yeah, it's Kurotsuchi with Unohana. It was kinda failsketch on my part. XD It works with Uryu too, though. Hahahaha. Also, Unohana x Zaraki = OTP FOR REALS. I come bearing more Entropy! Also, non-Pokeymans arts! I am...
  5. I

English Voice-Acting Favorites

Yessss! Tom Kenny is amazing. XD
  6. I

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Trinity Blood, episode 2. On Blu Ray! : D;;
  7. I

The Adventure of Adventureness

Haha, that's what I thought at first too. XD This is pretty neat.
  8. I

Second Wind [Chapter 3 up; Rated T for Too violent for people under 13]

Who knows, maybe he liked it. o__o;; Next chapter is a-coming soon. : D
  9. I

English Voice-Acting Favorites

My favorites are Johnny Young Bosch, Vic Mignogna, Kirk Thornton, and Laura Bailey. Monica Rial's cool just cuz she's got such a weird voice and she did Hyatt in Excel Saga. Haha. And for anyone who doesn't know him, Kirk Thornton does a lot of stuff, but the ones I particularly like are Jade in...
  10. I

Manual Pokedex

Nooooo, poor Farfetch'd. : ( These are great [still]. Keep 'em coming!
  11. I

Hahaha, yeah, Squiddy got shot. I'll post the pages before it once I get access to Photobucket. It's blocked at my workplace. : ( Thanks! : D
  12. I

I have more art, for anyone who may be interested. These sketches are [probably] how Misty and Brock will look in my Entropy comic. And some random Bleach stuff. And also Squidward. Spoilered because there are a bunch and I figure it'd be annoying if you have a slow connection -- and also...
  13. I

Being accused of hacking a school computer.

@ Ugozima: Wow, that sucks. Good thing that the principal wasn't such an idiot. In high school, I got banned from the internet for a year because I learned how to configure the proxy settings. >__>; For a year, the computers weren't automatically configuring the proxies in Internet Explorer...
  14. I

First Quarterly BMGf Fanfiction Awards- Category Winners!

Congrats to the winrars!
  15. I

Second Wind [Chapter 3 up; Rated T for Too violent for people under 13]

Why thankya! : D It'll soon be all the rage to have Pokemon burst from crotches. Explanations on the way. Not sure when it'll be done though. XD;; But is anyone even reading this? Hahaha. Apart from you, of course. <3 And also the lovely people from the first page. XD
Back
Top Bottom