Recent content by iPowers

1. I

Will Pokemon Best Wishes go back to 4Kids?

Alright well this is a questions to the public because i've heard rumors that it will, but at the same time I wanna hear your thoughts. If anyone knows or has a guess say it here and if you have no idea do you think they should? In my opinion It'd be awesome if they did though I really...
  2. I

Rocket trio returning in Best Wishes!: An Isshu for Sakaki

Really? I read 2 pages of this and no one is pissed off about this? Ok the suit is awesome, but Team Rocket has been the biggest annoyance of every Pokemon fan for the past 14 years. I really doubt now all of a sudden they'll do well. I just find that hard to believe. then Giovanni...
  3. I

Pokemon Nominations (VOTE NOW)

Alright we're getting there. We need more points to break that gallade and pikachu tie. After we have a top 10 that doesn't involve any ties at all is when i'll stop taking scores. Also a couple new rules. You may only vote for pokemon that are on that chart. If you vote for pokemon that aren't...
  4. I

Hey guys so I updated it again. It's back on here. pokecommunity finished their round, but there is a tie at the bottom. So i'll allow anyone to revote again or vote if you haven't gone yet to break that tie and add whoever else you want before it's done. I'll only do this for 2 days.
  5. I

You did do it r ight. Even though I said what I sadi I took your votes because pokecommunity's topic got locked. So i'm waiting for it get unlocked and take the votes. YOu guys continue to vote and after I finalize pokecommunity i'll recheck here and add the rest and be done with it!! Anyways...
  6. I

Alright as of right now there will be no more voting cause no one has responded. If you reply here I will not notice it and ignore it. If you really want to vote taht badly sent me a message, or vote on the one in Pokecommunity.
  7. I

Hey just letting you guys know that I updated it. Sorry I would of posted it yesturday but my internet went out. Because of that mistake i'll give it one more day. If no one responds i'll move on to Pokecommunity.
  8. I

Ya I know but I think getting an accurate vote to get views on youtube that make the results more accurate is totally worth it. And thanks a lot. :) Honestly the job was easy until I got on here. Not because of how much replies, but how much pokemon to update. Wait till I do Pokecommunity...
  9. I

Thanks a lot! When I get the AMV done i'm definitely putting it up on here. Anyways keep on going. Don't hesitate feel free to vote don't be shy!!
  10. I

the results havfe been updated. Please keep submitting it's greatly appreciated. As many as I can get. Also keep in mind if you don't number it the points will be different. All the points will be 1 number (4 being 4 generations, 3 being 3 generations, 2 for 2 generations, and 1 being one...
  11. I

Hello everyone. So I plan to do this on many sties, but i'm gonna start off here cause I'm lazy and if I do 8 sites at once that'll be difficult. So a while ago like LOOOOOOOONG time ago I made these Best Pokemon Ever AMVs that got A TON of views. However, Shogakukan deleted them and suspended...
  12. I

If you were your own pokemon..............

Describe it. You don't need to say an actual pokemon or your own made up name. Just a relevent of yourself!! For example, I'd be a Psychic/Dark type. Dark for what I feel on the inside and psychic on the outside, plus I really don't like bugs so it'd be a super weakness. Plus there isn't a...
  13. I

Copyright Infringement on Youtube

Hey guys so since this is a Pokemon website I just had to ask this on here. If you make Pokemon AMVs or know of someone who does. I know in the past Shogakukan reported people's videos if it had pokemon in it and it caused a huge problem. However, it doesn't seem like they are doing this now...
  14. I

Satoshi's Pikachu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: Distibution begins on July 15th

Ok honestly this is really stupid. There are only a few exceptions to this if any of the following occur: 1. it's a talking pikachu. AKA it'll say Pika Pika rather than it's typical growl much like the pikachu in pokemon yellow 2. Its stats are wayyyyyyy stronger than a typical pikachu...
  15. I

DP182 - Ash's Old Pokemon

I'm tired of seeing Ash with all these pre-evolved pokemon and most of them never evolved. They should look more intense. It'd be cool to see Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Muk. idk something with more of them evolved ya know?
Back
Top Bottom