1. I

GEN VI: HA Johto Starters

Thanks for the trade!
  2. I

That would be fine by me. Sorry for slowness. Too many things going at once
  3. I

That would be great, thanks! I'm available any time for the rest of today, except from 4:15pm to 6:30pm GMT :)
  4. I

I'm looking for Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile (or their evolutions) with their hidden abilities. Nature, gender, moves, IVs and pokeballs don't matter, the ability is all that I'm looking for. I can IV breed pokemon if that's what anyone wants. For multiple starters I have a couple of event...
  5. I

ORAS demo

I suppose the Exp Share of Gen 1 was like this, as it would be active if it was in your bag, but you couldn't obtain it until so much later in the game anyway. I don't mind the upgrade but I would be happy to wait until later in the game for it.
  6. I

XY Won't Receive ORAS-Compatibility Patches

If they're 'self-contained', does this mean that the XY megas won't be transferable to ORAS?
  7. I

Generation VI: The Future

I'm happy to have new regions and new stories because there are already so many pokemon that I like that I'm happy to continue journeying with them. I play for the story and there are so many pokemon I haven't trained before anyway.
  8. I

No new Mega Evolution patch for X or Y players: X and Y won't receive Primal Groudon/

Re: No new Mega Evolution patch for X or Y players: X and Y won't receive Primal Grou Well, this puts me off bothering to acquire a living dex or IV breeding or breeding more than a select few pokemon (despite me not forming a team, so would just be a pokemon or two to remain with me for as...
  9. I

GEN VI: [Closed] Teach three of my mons one TM each!

Re: Teach three of my mons one TM each! Simba If you give me a little while to earn enough BP to get Swagger I can teach your pokemon those moves :) Just got to pack to go to my friend's house and then I'll get battling.
  10. I

GEN VI: Forms

Flipgbh Unfortunately, I have X so I don't have any of the Y megastones, sorry. Edit: Still looking for autumn deerling
  11. I

Oops, didn't realise I was the one who posted last, sorry.
  12. I

Froakie breeding results give away

I'll start working on it now :) It shouldn't take too long. The nature will probably be the hardest part. And I don't mind too much what the Froakie's like because I can always work on breeding it. I'm mainly looking for the ability :)
  13. I

that1chick Sure. I'll try to be online most of the day :) Plat I currently have B, H, P, O, T, U and shiny ? so I'm going to try and get 2 more and then I should have enough to trade for the Vivillons :)
  14. I

Plat Thank you, I'll let you know!
  15. I

Plat I now have a B, P and the shiny ?. It's taking a while because I have to keep trading pokemon on the GTS hoping to get one of the forms you need. that1chick Belt and Band it is. I'll get them ready for you. It will probably be Sunday unless you're around between 4:30 and 6pm GMT today, as...
Back
Top Bottom