I
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, the forum it's really cool, I didn't know that a lot of people above 18 years old still liked Pokémon.
    Nah, The Outsider it's a song, from APC, it's awesome!
    I've seen a caterpillar train like that in my town, just for a couple of days, then I saw it in Manzanillo, a beach here in Mexico. It looked... weird, LOL!
    True Hayao Miyazaki is a very popular director Ive seen all of his movies and loved them.But i think Ponyo which was a Hayao Miyazaki movie was dubbed by Disney.
    Lol thanks for the links that movie looks good can't believe I've never heard of it before o-0
    Bad Japanese is always funny to hear XD
    Lol my friends loves Naruto she draw naked pictures too XD
    Well I saw the first season after that I haven't seen it at all but I really liked Naruto ^^
    Yep anime and manga are here to stay westerners like us just love Japanese products XD
    Yep like regular drawings and comics whatever im in the mood of drawing XD
    Yep I have a Deviant art but I have no drawings uploaded yet :p
    Lucky you got it at a reasonable price then! :)
    Its just that we have been wasting alot of money lately so I'll just keep my drawings in a folder for now :p
    Lol sit and play for hours sounds like me when I get a new game XD
    Cool I want a scanner as well but sadly right now we can't really afford things that aren't "necessary"
    Nope I got the BG from photobucket ^^
    Thats good im doing good as well :)
    I can see you are in a good mood lo are you gonna be able to afford one of those new cars?
    And thank you! ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom