• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, I had it but it now has Ice Beam.

I'm not sure I want all my team to have Hyper Beam and Giga Imoact, cause after they have to rest and thah could be bad for me.
    Hah, thanks.
    It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that.
    I probably won't come up with anymore though, one time thing. ;]
    The nearest from here is about 30 min.
    Don't worry I don't mind the thing is I usually don't post I mostly come here and read other peoples posts lol
    Yep I have a pink DS lite and the Pink Dsi looks nice even if its used it still works and if it looks like its in good condition I suggest you go for it :D Also gamestop and eb games sells used console.
    I have a blue DS,a pink DS lite, and a Blue DSi.
    Myabe if you buy a DS lite they might be cheap ive seen them brand new for about 120. Dsi's are about 150.Im trying to save my money too I want Kingdom Hearts recoded but im also saving money for Black.
    Anyways Im doing good.:)
    Lol i agree she would probably be my second favorite female player character cause dawn was my favorite but i also liked may.I really like her cap and clothes and even her hair lol
    At the beginning i thought touya was the girl nand touko was the boy :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom