• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mitenkäs tässä, ei ihmeempiä :) Onhan se jännää nähdä ulkomaisilla foorumeilla suomalaisia :p
    lol yep first main series game to be released over there first you guys are lucky :p
    I like both trainers this gen but if i had to pick it would be touko.
    Wow thats cool maybe you just might get a DS for your birthday :)
    I definitely like Reshiram better than Zekrom everyone seems to be getting white so ima go with black :p
    My birthday is march 26 so i get black as an early birthday present.
    Yep Chickorita is teh best grass starter ever! Its cute and badass lol
    After cyndaquil i really like torchic he would be my favorite fire type starter chimchar isn't that great but i like pokabu although i really dislike the fact that all 3 end up fire fighting blaziken was cool but already 2 more isn't really that creative.
    Are you planning on getting black or white im getting black :p
    Yep thats true I picked Chikorita in my Heartgold but cyndaquil would have been my second choice.
    Feraligater is ugly lol maybe its one of my least favorite starters if not my least favorite already blastoise is better :p
    Still Mijumaru is adorable.
    I loved piplup lol used to be my favorite pokemon but after seeing mijumaru in the anime i think i like mijumaru better now his personality is better although i still found piplup funny.
    I also like mudkip but not a big fan of tododile though.
    Must have Mijumaru is an adorable and unique pokemon :D
    Who ever would have thought of an otter as a pokemon lol
    Yep thats true I keep calling it "Mijumaru" cause i like it better than oshawott.
    Well, I figure I need the 3 main types; fire, water and grass. So the it was just the other 3 I need. Umbreon is really good, Glaceon is my favourite... then I just thought Espeon is a good choice. I think a team of eight woul be nice. I could always just get them all and swap around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom