Recent content by Iris

1. I

just one pokemon

I don't know . There are so many to choese from ....... Ummmm .. a Ditto or a Chimchar
  2. I

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Boyfriend -Silver(I like people who are first bad , but then turn out good heroes),Keith(from Ranger),Ben,Ruby
  3. I

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Re: Starters of choice Grass : Grovyle Water: Blastoise Fire: Infernape
  4. I

Have You Ever?

Nope Have you ever dreamed that it's the end of the world ?
  5. I

answer a question with another question

Why do you want some ?
  6. I

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

5/10 Lucario
  7. I

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

Green - I call her Blue because I like it more. She's the female character that I find the most interesting . Platinum - I like Dawn so I like platinum too. Silver - He is very odd and being the bad guy who turns out good is one of the reasons I like him.Plus he reminds me of Paul...
  8. I

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I love this idea. Still I always thought - The anime and manga are in different worlds or something like this. Just look the anime has exclusive locations and you can catch a chimchar or a squirtle just by walking in a forest. In the manga you can't see...
  9. I

.....Hi?

LOL THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELCOME :)
  10. I

How many moves can a Pokemon use in the Anime?

Hmmmm, I've seen pokemon use more than 4 moves in battle . I wish that they can use limitless moves , but It wouldn't be very fair .
  11. I

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Ash X May or Ash X Misty
  12. I

.....Hi?

Hi I'm Iris , I love pokemon and playing pokemon games. And well what else to say ?:confused: I'm not very good at English and well.....
Back
Top Bottom