Isaac Gates

Hey there, I'm Isaac Gates, some people call me Ace after my first username.
________

Some details about me:

I am a high school student who moved from London to Sydney 5 years ago.

Some shows I like: Steven Universe, RWBY, Red Vs Blue, X-Ray and Vav, Eastenders, World's craziest Fools, Science of Stupid, An Idiot Abroad, Top Gear, The Office UK Version etc

Some Movies I like: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Hunger Games series, Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Assemble, Lazer Team, Mission Impossible, X-men series etc...as you can see I'm a superhero movie nerd :p

Book Series I love: Hunger Games, Divergent, Maze Runner, Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson, Carter Kane, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Ruby Redfort Series, LOTR, plenty more
______

Ever want a friend to talk to? Here I am! Walk with me, talk with me and see you on the forums!

Stuff I like to do: Play video games, watch Rooster Teeth, surf the net, role playing, reading, swimming, sleeping, playing with my friends, you know, that kind of stuff!
Birthday
June 19
Favorite Generation
Generation V (DS)
Favorite Pokémon Type
Psychic
Favorite Region
Favorite Gym Badge
Goldenrod City Plain Badge
Occupation
People Person, Merc with a mouth

Signature

tumblr_static_f3cebo95z1ckogcgsggw0wsc8.gif

"At the end of the day, if I'm stronger than you and if I'm faster than you, then I can kill you! And that's better than anything money can buy!"

Trophies

1. 2

Johto's Hive Badge

Your messages have been liked 25 times.
  2. 1

Johto's Zephyr Badge

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 10

Kanto's Rainbow Badge

500 messages? Impressive!
  4. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  5. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  6. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom