Isaac Gates
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So what's your character been doing up until now? Maybe Falk's dad was just kind of a dick and had lots of sex and had kids on every town? His mom died in a car crash when he was a little over a year old. He has a stable home life right now. Also, how old are you shooting for for your character? Falk and his grandparents are both in the phone book, and his grandma is a very motherly sort, so she'd be happy to adopt Sienna. My brain's a little fried now 'cause I'm running on three hours of sleep, I'll have better ideas tomorrow.
    Ah, the null. Sure. Falk's only been in a rift once. If she saved him that's fine too. Do what you want with my character, I've been at this long enough that I can work with anything.
    Ah, you're embarrassing me. Don't worry too much, we don't have very high standards around here. If you're trying to avoid making a Mary Sue, you likely won't make one accidentally. What helps me flesh out a character is, I go and find personality quizzes, and fill them out how I reckon my dude would. Doesn't matter the result you get, what's important is it helps figure out who your character is.
    Naw. I just shoot everyone in the RP district a friend request, and try to welcome them there and offer them support if they like.

Welcome to the RP district. I offer you my support if you like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom