Isaac Gates
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG, I had sworn I replied .... I've just been waiting for your reply like for ages not realising it was me lol.

This might be stupid, especially since I could google it - but what are YA books?
    But your winters are warm though right?

Mhm, I'm probably more brown then you, but a light brown rather than olive.

OMG, LITERALLY!!!!! Aww that's awesome. I like walking around and running but haven't had time recently. What else do you like (general question about anything)?
    It feels a lot cooler this evening (but that's relative to the crazy weather so far)

I know that sounds awful but same here, just a tad bit lighter would be nice.

I mean watching and playing are to different things. Love to watch tennis for instant but can't play well. Pretty decent at badminton. Overall, not the sportiest person (can't ruin my hair haha)!
    I don't think so now, that was the peak but yeah, hottest day in July since records began!

Same here, I literally spent hours and I browned so quickly. I don't get this appeal of tanning.
    I'll maybe give it a watch later. There's so much stuff I want to watch recently.

Well I think records were smashed today. Apparently the highest was 36.2C in Heathrow today.

I have no idea, it was really warm and it no time I had got quite a tan.
    I have no clue what you're talking about but sounds fun!

Well it was 32C when I was in London, it was 30C when I came back home. Nah, not from London but went for two days and was watching Wimbledon on top of a rooftop by St Paul's Cathedral and it was scorching!
    Name change?

You've missed it though ngl, it's 30C here and going to rise tomorrow (probably the hottest day for nine years). Wimbledon is going to be scorching tomorrow!
    Spamming up wall convos - our powers!

Well that's a bit embarrassing haha - Oh wow really, you're from London? Big move to Sydney - any reason why (and it must be totally different to our weather here)?
    Well then we're both guilty of posting twice!

I didn't realise spell check changed 'other side' to 'authorised' - the UK

Thank you, you're too kind :)

Haha, it's still early days and needs TONS of planning but yes, your reservation is accepted :p
    You sent that twice too - was that meant as a joke? :p

Oh wow, you really are the authorised of the world.

They must really be committed and love the RP section. I hope I'm like that and can help maybe change the rp section a bit.

Well not really an educational/competition thing - although your character could come along as an apprentice. I was thinking characters were treasure hunters, just thrill seekers or employed by criminals to steal things. Essentially all the characters would end up together in the country (for whatever there reasons), and some problem would always occur. Classic case being Egypt - a mummy sort of drama. England - the crown jewels and a spy sort of plot line. It's meant to be completely detached from Pokemon and like almost movie-isn - so guns etc.
    Thanks, just past midday anyway :)

Well a lot of them are in the RP Winter made, so hopefully I'll get to know them a bit better.

That's funny you say that, because I have this idea for an RP where the characters would be normal (no Pokemon or powers) and you'd go travelling countries where something would always happen.
    Thanks, just past midday anyway :)

Well a lot of them are in the RP Winter made, so hopefully I'll get to know them a bit better.

That's funny you say that, because I have this idea for an RP where the characters would be normal (no Pokemon or powers) and you'd go travelling countries where something would always happen.
    Exactly, can't wait to get to know people.

Wow - years! That's mental, I wouldn't even know if I could create and RP with such longevity.
    I'm sure I will, obviously I can't expect to know everyone in a couple days.

I still didn't look over them haha. I will once I have a look!

Hopefully it'll last. My biggest worry is that a PRP will just end without going anywhere or the participants stop posting.

Anyway, I must be off to bed, super early here and haven't slept yet, night (rather morning)!
    Well, I'm probably not in that family just yet, I'm still starting out and have yet to get to know everybody properly.

Oh I understand, I'll have a quick browse over those that you listed, thanks :) I'm currently in the talks with another member to possibly start a private role-play, so it'll be my first too.

Ohhhh haha, that's probably going to be me to. I wonder how important sign ups are for different RPs.
    Well it's us now anyway!

Are they open? I wouldn't want to hop into an RP that a lot has happened in since I'd feel completely behind on the storyline. I don't mind having one for now and waiting until some new ones start opening up. Plus, there are always private RPs that could be set up.

What do you mean haha?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom