Isaac Gravity
Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good Right Now and I was all Hyper earlier today because of the Preview for the Rest of BW And for the XY Anime.
    Hey Isaac. I just want to apologize to you, because I am re-starting my Black 2 game. As I told you before, I have some downtime, from my studies. That's not the main reason why I am starting fresh, though. It's a habit I have. I will re-start files, 5 or 6 times. Anyway, I am apologizing, because you helped me, but I was so quick to delete my file. I hope you'll understand.
    Oh, I was only joking about that. I am a full-time student. I have a lot of free time, but I take my studies seriously. I do have some downtime, though. I was able to get my Magmortar to level 59, so I am going to work on Vulpix now (I plan on switching out Ninetails with my Magmortar). I'll probably have to re-work my team, but that's just part of the fun.
    Was able to log onto my laptop, during class. Just wanted to leave this quick message. If you're able to get me a Vulpix, please do. All I care about is that it's female, and between the levels of 1-10. The rest can be random.

Thanks!
    OK, I waited as long as I could. I have to get to class now, and I'll be busy, later. I will be free, tomorrow, around 3 PM (EST) - 6 PM (EST). Hopefully, we can finally get this trade completed, then.
    Good to know that you have it working.

Anyway, I am ready to trade, so just let me know when you can. If you need me to re-send you my FC, let me know; I will send it to you, in a PM.
    That is fine, if that's what you want to do. Like I said, I am in no rush to get it. But, if that's something you'll be able to do, I'm cool with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom