Ishida
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He entertains me and I find him funny, so I say, "Hey, he's funny and entertains me."

So... no.
    I love the X-Men, in all media (though there's a couple of movies I'd like to forget ever happened...), so yeah, you could say I'm a fan.
    Pretty lukewarm so far. I feel that the writers didn't really deliver on a lot of things. In DP, the Hearthome Tag Team contest changed the game for Shinji, Satoshi and Hikari. Here, I feel it's more of the same. I like Dento beating Shooti, because down the line, that can be used to contrast him with Satoshi. I dislike that Bel really got nothing here, and I'm feeling meh that the boring characters (Kenyan, Luke and Iris) are making it very far in the tournament.

As for Iris making it to the finals, I just feel it's way too convenient all of a sudden. The worst part is, with Doryuuzu not being featured until then, I think she'll win despite not really have done much of anything to warrant that win. She and Zorua are really killing this tournament in terms of development and entertainment.
    Well, first of all, except for one or two eps, the episodes in which Cilan does nothing are generally very Ash-centric, like gyms or rivals episodes in which it's cool he's taking a backseat. But when he's got room to, he always gets involved. Plus, even when he's not doing anything, he's generally very entertaining. Neither can be said about Iris. But doing something is a negative contributor. If it's not there, it's bad, but if it's there, then it doesn't add anything to the character. Then, that character's personality, storyline, etc. become the sole factors influencing the appreciation.

The thing is, although she's revealed it 5 episodes ago, she's had this goal since before her appearance on the show, and yet was shown not to do anything about it. Even if we didn't know her goal, the writers could have shown her doing some things one a regular basis, show that she was working on something, building the suspense, the mystery, instead of just showing Iris sitting on her hands and waiting for her problems to be solved without her involvement, by some kind of divine intervention. She's not earning anything right now, everything's handed to her on a silver platter which makes it very boring and makes Iris seem lazy, and thus very uninteresting and uncompelling.
    Didn't see it so I don't know what was said. But quite frankly, I never mind people disagreeing with my opinions as long as they challenge my arguments and try to counter them instead of attacking me.

You've never done anything like that I can remember, so we're five by five as far as I'm concerned.
    I don't mean to be rude, and I hope you don't think I'm picking on you or anything. But is it really necessary to call Hellion out?
    I know, that's what I've been saying for weeks. The writers haven't figured out how to develop 5 pokémon and now they've made Ash capture a sixth one...

Meh... especially since Sewaddle is so boring and pointless.
    I don't find it weird that Ash is getting more focus than Iris, Ash is always gonna get more focus, but Cilan getting more is a pleasant surprise.

I don't doubt that Iris will get her focus episode once in a while, but she's like what Brock was in DP, so I expect the same screen time and focus.
    The new My Little Pony television series, which (surprisingly) is quite good, and pretty funny. I have several avatars from it made in this album, and there's a social group with a lot more images and whatnot, as well.
    Oh, thank you! That's one of my favorite battles in the anime (Both Gaara vs. Naruto and Ash vs. Paul) I really enjoyed their heart to heart at the end...when Naruto is crawling on the floor all dejected and beaten up, yet still sympathizing with him...I'm a sucker for stuff like that...and cute flashbacks ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom