Recent content by isnorden

1. isnorden

Magiana revealed by CoroCoro magazine: To appear in 19th movie

On another Pokémon forum, I remarked that Magiana looked as if some tween-aged trainer had it built for her: "Daddy, I can't catch Diancie for reals...can you make me a friend just like her?" :love: Well, the DS also has two generations' worth of games (IV/V); Game Freak might be planning...
  2. isnorden

Well, Game Freak did say they were avoiding the "Pokémon Z" title in favor of a bigger surprise for fans (and I'd say that revealing a Generation VII species is indeed a bigger surprise). Magiana might not be legendary either: Lucario, Zoroark, and Unown all got star billing in a Pokémon...
  3. isnorden

Between the look (clockwork with wings) and the name (sounds partly like "magic"), I'm betting that Magiana is a Steel/Fairy dual-type.
  4. isnorden

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

How many Gen VI battles have involved one player swearing as the other one uses a Mega Stone on Altaria? :censored: As for nerfing Sableye and Spiritomb...there's nothing like siccing Azumarill on the over-confident bad guys. "Time to Play Rough again, Jade... good girl!"
  5. isnorden

Wish is definitely a move which should have been transferred to Fairy type, since (1) so many Fairy-type Pokémon learn it already, and (2) real-world folklore is full of stories with wish-granting fairies in them. Still, I understand why Game Freak didn't do it: they'd already re-typed...
  6. isnorden

Fairies and the Fairy Type: Why Fairies aren't a bad idea for a type

Both the supporters and the detractors of Fairy type have valid points: Most of the negative reactions relate to the cute,feminine image of fairies presented in modern cartoons and children's fiction. Fairy creatures like those have been an egg group in the games, long before they became a...
  7. isnorden

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? If I were designing a Light type based on actual light, I'd do it a bit differently from GameFreak. I once posted the hypothetical rundown on PokéCommunity: Offensive 2x damage to Dark [obviously!], Ghost [undead hate sunlight] 1/2 damage...
  8. isnorden

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? So far, I've seen some pretty decent arguments that Sylveon's new type will be Love (and equally good descriptions of what a Love type could/should do in-game). Still, Fairy makes equally good "game sense": lots of current Normals are fairy-like...
  9. isnorden

Newbie says "Hi!"

*opens the door and rolls in nervously* Hello there! I joined the forums after seeing a discussion on Bulbagarden's FB page; before I jump in over there, it's best for me to introduce myself over here. Most of what you should know is in my profile, but if you've got any other questions...
Back
Top Bottom