Recent content by Isramon

1. I

Diancie codes for trade

And if they're EU, sign me up, PLEASE!!!
  2. I

GEN VI: Wanted: European Diancie or code

Hey there, I live where the Diancie distribution is nowhere to be found and I'm using a European 3DS. Anyone has a spare code/Diancie to give me? I have multiples of the following: Notice: I will not trade event pokemon or pokemon I have only 1 from a particular ID (I'm taking my chance at...
  3. I

GEN VI: Wanted: Mega Stones

Maybe I should have clarified. THe Mega Stones aren't for battle, just for collection
  4. I

Not that I'm aware of. I don't know how to check IVs
  5. I

I'm not an IV breeder. So again... no... I have multiples of Soft Sand though
  6. I

Yeah... I forgot to say... I don't have spare Mega Stones... so... no...
  7. I

I need the following Mega Stones: Charizardite Y Heracronite Aggronite Houndoomite I have some good Pokemon and Items but not a bunch. Ask me and I'll tell you if I have them (no IVs or EVs, I'm a casual player) And the Mega stones don't have to be attached to the Pokemon it belongs to.
  8. I

Tech Help thread

So I have a new problem (not that the old one was solved): My 3DS is second hand, and the seller never gave me a regestration code for the system. I can't reach the seller because I deleted his info from my phone after the deal. My question is: Can I register my 3DS with a different...
  9. I

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread )-: thanks anyway
  10. I

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Re: Trade Center Conversational Thread Hey guys, could you direct me to the right sub-forum 'cause this is kinda tricky. Where do I ask for Gen VI services like O-Powers gifts and stuff like that?
  11. I

Tech Help thread

Anyone can help me? I found no answers on the Internet. On my girlfriend's XP PC it works great. Is it the fact that I have Windows 7?
  12. I

Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 mil

Re: Fancy Pattern Vivillon event announced: Will be distributed after GTS reaches 100 Where can you see how many trades were made?
  13. I

Offering: Newly Hatched Omanyte

Hey there, I have an extra Omanyte that I don't need (I accidentaly left my Pokemon too much in the day care) so I'm trading it away. It's actualy your pick of one of two Omanyte. Both have Constrict and Withdraw but they have different stats: One is Impish 6/7/5/6/5, the other is Sassy...
  14. I

Mew Giveaway

Umm... Porygon?
  15. I

GEN VI: Wanted: Amaura

So... I can give you anything?
Back
Top Bottom