istore
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't require anything extra. I'm a patient man. Receiving this Mew is well worth the wait. Take your time.
    Well you know who I am now! Don't worry about it.

At least I know to hang around for a couple of minutes now.
    That awkward moment when we're both waiting for each other to start the trade...

Look out for my TR right about now.
    Yes, it was the Aura Mew for my Feb2012 Mewtwo. I'll add your friend code now and I'll meet you online. My Avatar name is Akira and my Friend Code is 2234 - 7159 - 4701.
    I noticed you were online now. Would you be able to trade now? My Mewtwo for your Mew?
    That's alright!

Sure, that works fine with me too! I'm interested in Nincada, Chimchar and Roggenrola.

As far as I'm concerned, the Rayquaza is legit. You can never be sure though, but it does appear to be.
    Hi! I'll gladly trade the Darkrai for a Diancie! My FC is 0576-4616-1571.

The Shiny Rayquaza was simply an offer for Diancie like the Darkrai and the Keldeo, but I'm still willing to trade it for a Shiny if you give me a list of Shinies you have :)
    That's not likely to happen, I traded that away for keeps (for an Anniversary Kyogre if I recall). Event Pikachus aren't high up on my desirable list. The only other one I have is PC Mega Tokyo (12124) shiny Pikachu.
    Then a deal has been done.

I'm normally online 7pm-1am GMT, so as you can tell it's too late for me to trade tonight. If it's okay with you I'd prefer to get a clone back if the Pikachu, and I don't mind waiting a couple of days if you don't get a chance to clone it straight away.

You know where to find my FC (and if you don't, it's on my profile page and in my signature), so I'll add you now before I head off.
    The Crown Dogs you mean? No; and I will *gladly* take one if you're offering! (At last we find something to trade for - thank you for persevering)

Errrrrrrrr, Raikou would be preferred, then Suicune, then Entei if I get to choose.
    Dang. I thought there would be one in there for sure. I've got two TRU Arceus already. It may still be useful though. I also want one Arceus of each nature, so if yours isn't Adamant/Bold/Careful/Hardy/Naive/Timid then I'll take it.
    I've had a rethink. I'm going to look and decide purely by ID number, so I will accept different region versions of the same event (i.e. EU <-> NA) whereas before I was looking for different events. That should make it easier to find something we can trade without having to resort to obscure JPN/KOR/etc. distributions. So without further ado here are the English events I wouldn't mind receiving:

Most of these are Gen IV as you can tell. If there isn't anything you can offer here I'll get on with the non-English events, but those lists are going to be loooooooooooooooooooooooong...
    Game Freak, forever making inexplicable decisions. I think my mate still has a MISB Pokéwalker at his parent's place, I wonder how much that it worth now. Not that he'd ever sell the thing, he knows how precious it is.

I've started this list but it's late here and it's already more than 30 'mons long (and that's just Korean events), so I'm going to take another look with fresh eyes. I assume you've got mostly English language events? If so I'll look for those first but chances are all the ones I either need or would want are non-English, so apologies in advance.
    Again, may I apologize for being the most awkward potential trader ever... because I have all the 10th Anniversary 'mons. I promise, you will get this Pikachu!

I suppose WHF 15 Rayquaza would be the one I'm most after (like everyone else is ... seen a couple doing the rounds but given how quickly they were made available I'm almost certain they were Powersaved), but I'll give my Bank a good going over tonight or tomorrow and let you know of anything else I would like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom