Recent content by istore

1. istore

Trade Shop istore's return - Events Galore!

Let me know what you'd like in exchange!
  2. istore

Trade Shop istore's return - Events Galore!

After many years, I am back. For those of you who may recognize or remember me, I used to RNG in Gen IV and V and would trade those with the members here. I no longer RNG and am only interested in events. I don't care if your Pokemon are original or cloned, as mine will be cloned. I am trying...
  3. istore

Trailers and News Discussion

If it's already been said I apologize.. but the legendary on the cover of Sun looks like it could be a Mega Pyroar. And the gameplay looked awesome! I'm torn on which version to pre-order.
  4. istore

Generation VII confirmed!

My plan is to get this update and refrain from anything else. Whether or not this happens, I couldn't tell you but that was my plan. Hopefully it isn't a letdown like the previous information!
  5. istore

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I actually wouldn't mind silhouettes. I really don't mind seeing all of the fakes. People are very creative and I enjoy seeing people's creativity since sometimes they look better than the actual Pokemon (not all the time, but it has happened before IMO).
  6. istore

Your hopes for sun and moon

I just want there to be secrets in the game. Everything in XY seemed straightforward and that there were not many diversions from the main game, and nothing to do afterwards. Of course a battle frontier is always fun but we maybe one day they'll match Emerald's! I also want a lot of unique...
  7. istore

I have 3 Event Dragonite codes up for grabs.

I have all 3 :) Please send me a private message!
  8. istore

GEN VI: Wanted: Stephen's Beldum (No Powersaves date)

I don't take photos of hatching them. But they all have memories and can be used online. They are cloned and were all hatched the same day, using fast hatch. Was lucky on Piplup, and it only took a dozen eggs. If you can help, send me a message. Otherwise, still seeking someone's help.
  9. istore

Repurchasing Old Games

I've never sold any of my games so never had to repurchase them. I have ventured into buying a ton of Pokemon games in bulk at bulk rates and am going to try my hand at selling them on eBay. I hope to hear some stories from buyers that are into the series. ^_^
  10. istore

GEN VI: Wanted: Stephen's Beldum (No Powersaves date)

I just need to clone it for an order. You can have it back. I am offering and starter trio that is shiny and 6IV, bred by me of your choosing as well as the return of your Beldum. Powersaves date for the Beldum is 2011-01-01 according to reddit.
  11. istore

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Re: GameStop Dragonite Codes Available for the Asking Would I be able to get one?
  12. istore

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

I have a Manaphy if you still need it, just let me know!
  13. istore

GEN VI: LF: Diancie FT: Shiny Entei, Shiny Rayquaza, Mew, Shamin, Deoxys, Reshiram, Arceus

Re: LF: Diancie FT: Shiny Entei, Shiny Rayquaza, Mew, Shamin, Deoxys, Reshiram, Arceu Send me a Visitor Message if you still need this. @Nogare
  14. istore

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

I've always liked Wigglytuff/Clefable.. but you never hear anything about them
  15. istore

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Johto - more specifically Azalea Town and then I would buy a summer home in Cianwood or Olivine
Back
Top Bottom