I
Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Better yet I could just find you and hit you over the head with a piece of paper with a drawing of a pan on it.

And yes I do like Homestuck, I've liked it for roughly 3 years I think?? When did you become a Homestuck?? :D
    Alright, can we trade some time tomorrow? Like 11 pm Central Time (which is like 10 your time or something??)

Oh yeah, that's hooked up to my old URL, it probably doesn't work... It's genericgenius.tumblr.com now.
    The drunk guy sucks. :( I saw it with a lot of hardcore fans and some girls who hadn't ever read the books, so when it ended they were FREAKING OUT and angry because of the cliffhanger! (It was actually really hilarious) And you're fine with the trading, I didn't really have much to trade either, though a Vivillion would've been cool because you're in a different region then me!
    I think I am back, at least until the 6th of January. School is killer, and I only use my computer once a month, if even. :(
    Only admins can change usernames, I'm sorry! :( Try asking one of the admins with bold/italic names. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom