Recent content by Italy-kun

1. I

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

999 looks pretty interesting, but I have too many DS games I haven't finished yet.
  2. I

My main man Barack reppin' preschool yo.
  3. I

I can't stand Zubat or Golbat, but I love Crobat. Noibat's line is a close second. The Woobat line is meh.
  4. I

In summation. -I've never found a shiny, I thought I did once in Black but actually Solrock's regular colors were changed and I hadn't seen one since way back in the day playing Emerald. -Jay Sean can GDIAF, I hate that goddamn song so much. -Drake is meh. I hate Started From the Bottom...
  5. I

I've gotten my Google Plus up and running and I still can't comment and I don't understand.
  6. I

So YouTube has this database called Content ID where copyright owners upload their stuff, and every video that gets uploaded gets cross-referenced with Content ID, but the problem is that the process doesn't factor in fair use, so reviews, Let's Plays etc. get hit, and also, people that don't...
  7. I

Argument Clinic - YouTube Just gonna leave this here.
  8. I

*glares with you* Nah but seriously most of my friends are girls. Guys are jerks.
  9. I

They should put Bank on actual DS cards that cost five dollars and you can use the Bank for one year or however the hell long, and then you can pay money to extend it.
  10. I

*really wants to talk about birth control and abortion and the benefits of having lots of sex* *fear of arguments wins out*
  11. I

Look at all these Hetalia fans suddenly appearing everywhere!
  12. I

Not sure if serious...
  13. I

Theming Hetalia now because yes. no one will appreciate this except Zeemer.
  14. I

I put my friend's Tumblr through it and "im sorry if ive eva holla'd at you tha same rap twice its just that i dont have a bangin-ass game n' def thangs rarely happen ta mah dirty ass"
  15. I

His most famous cover is Rocketman, but I have to say I prefer either this or the descent into madness that is Mr. Tambourine Man.
Back
Top Bottom