1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules effective immediately, so please re-read the rules thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone, a new segment called Bulbacast Behind the Scenes just started. Watch the first episode here.
    Dismiss Notice
Iteru
Last Activity:
Apr 17, 2018 at 6:31 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Jan 17, 1992 (Age: 26)

Iteru

The Deputy, 26, from England

Deputy Chief of Staff
Iteru was last seen:
Apr 17, 2018 at 6:31 PM
    1. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      No, you cow! You're supposed to tell me I shouldn't spend my money on one at at all.
      Also, I have never had interest in the FE series - not even slightly!
    2. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      HALP! I told myself I won't buy anymore consoles bc let's face it, besides smash & BotW on like, holidays, I have no time to play the games I have!
      But they've teased SSB5 for Switch & I'm SO READY to toss money at a Switch once released ;_;. Also the KH 3 guy said a Switch version may be possible once the XB1 & PS4 ones are done. I swear if there's a system with both SSB & KH, I'll sacrifice people to have it!
    3. Trainer Gabriel
      Trainer Gabriel
      Happy birthday!
    4. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      Lol rather you than me, last time I went was in a recent nightmare...

How's life anyway?
    5. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      *worships*

Oh, Iteru-kun, you're so jacked *swoons*

Teach me your ways!
    6. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      So you've been going to the gym! Ho ho ho!!

Anyway... Merry Christmas!
    7. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      Merry Christmas, you bum!

Tell me all about your newfound buffness and how the gym has changed your life :D
    8. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      I'm jealous! And proud too I suppose.. :P Keep it up, and let me know of you success story. Perhaps you will be my inspiration to get off my lazy arse and go.
    9. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      I know I haven't been active much, but where did the reply button go?? Lulz I can't remember how ;_;

Anyways..EW GYM! I've lost a bit too much weight over the last year and a bit and I keep trying to convince myself to go to the gym and bulk up a little - but laziness always prevails! (Never been). How was it?
    10. Max1996
      Max1996
      How was the 5th tri movie if you've seen it?
    11. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      So what else is happening with you? Any studies? New games? Devouring of souls?

I haven't played Smash in so long I feel like I've abandoned a child :'(
      1. Iteru
        Iteru
        Ah just normal crap :P Starting the gym this week o.0
        Game wise I've mostly been on the PS4.
        Oct 29, 2017
    12. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      I hope your workplace converts to an accounting firm overnight.
    13. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      Same on both counts :( Then again it's always audit time at work for me lulz
    14. DashingFox
      DashingFox
      How have you been, you butt?
    15. ii kanji
    16. Lillaic2
      Lillaic2
      Hey why is my account broken?
    17. The Puppetmaster
    18. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      I can't believe I am going to be working in this place shortly... Don't know if my future salary will allow me luxuries like sweets?!
    19. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      Till 96 like our dearest Duke?
    20. ii kanji
      ii kanji
      Weddings, funerals, work, Pokemon .etc .etc.

Et tu Brute?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 17, 1992 (Age: 26)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Torkoal / Cotoise

Signature

Avatar is "Neon Tiger" by Andreas Thust.