Iteru
Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He is also known under another name... though I don't remember which one... he's too discrete. Maybe if he was more active.
    I tried using it, but dusknoir is far more superior :rolleyes:
    Hopefully, it'd look different from cursed body.

LOL, Naaahhh, I respect other people's privacy :p

Well, you made me look like a deranged heliumy-fangirly shipper, so I guess we both tried to be accurate.
    "Cairo, you are Iteru.
    At heart, you are probably a troll, and enjoy leeching off of other people's sorrows. You have been known to rile up Misty fans, and have an irrational hatred of monkeys (particularly, Infernape). On the other hand, you enjoy being seen in a positive light and will revert to helpful behaviors if it gets you closer to modship a higher standing in the forums. Because of your sarcastic tendencies, your vote will not count during the day phase. Although you are mafia, you can disguise your appearance as a "good" member as long as you visibly suck up to a different player every day."
    At least I was awake the whole day!

Shooti has a thing for ghost types, I guess...just like Paul was with dark types? If he gets that sarcophagus pokemon, I'll freak.

Interestingly unrelated, while I looked up "stunfisk" on google, since I'm still flopping between english and japanese names, I mistyped it and found its origins. Apparently, a stenfisk is Danish for "stonefish" which look lovely btw. It's very fitting for her.

Of course. But who on EARTH would ever stalk our convos? :p
    :p Enough is enough...

Oh you... Don't you know that saying that the Kanto/Hoenn teams aren't the bestest of all best teams Ash has ever had and not fapping over pictures of them will make Scott mad? :p
    Surprisingly, I'm not tired. Probably because I fell asleep thinking about HW last night without actually doing it ^^;

A...water type, perhaps? Dammit, Bianca should have gotten the Jellicent instead of Trip :mad:

Well...that's sort of unavoidable, yes...but expected nonetheless.

LOL, that's awesome! do moar!
    I'm going to go to school in like 20 minutes :rolleyes:

I don't remember, but surely, it's nothing like her husaband/wife taste with her chilarmy.

I know you're planning that anime one, you whored it out in your sig/blog :p I'm talking users...the lack of anime people in the previous bgmf mafias disappoints me.
    JOIN THE DENT FANCLUB

I am so excited...Cilan going badass again only to be beaten by Bianca? Yes plz.
    I didn't bother with that one because I thought Cabernet was just another Urara ripoff, but then I looked up her page and appereantly I wasn't wrong, but that actually means she is likable, especially considering the fact otters eat fishes. Cabernet trying to eat Urara in her GF outfit would be awesome. I might actually bother with watching it.

Currently just thinking of concepts, like possible scripts for fan comics and stuff. Also, according to Japanese language of flowers, cactus flowers means lust or sex. I am shocked.
    I would, but that would mean talking to you more frequently, and.... :/

Besides, none of this lag can reach me on my Civilization island!
    What are you doing still up? You only stay up this late for one thing and that's if you're mafia in a mafia game.

I'm keeping my eyes on you buster! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom