• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Iteru

1. Iteru

I've never heard of Astral Chain, and I would suggest waiting on Pokémon given all the shit its...

I've never heard of Astral Chain, and I would suggest waiting on Pokémon given all the shit its getting at the moment. FEH has: Great gameplay Great music Great voice acting 3 plots to go through (I've only just finished one of them but it was great) Husbandos and waifus
  2. Iteru

It's sooooooooo good. Get it now!

It's sooooooooo good. Get it now!
  3. Iteru

The leaked SpaceWorld demo is real

This Bulbapedia staff member seems to imply that they intend on making an article:
  4. Iteru

Gen 8 Movepool Update Speculation Thread

I'd be happy if Dewgong got Freeze-Dry (Lapras can get through breeding).
  5. Iteru

SPECULATION: At some point - does Gamefreak need to slow down on the production of new regions and Pokemon?

I'd be more than happy for another company to produce the main series Pokémon games if Gamefreak can't meet the demands to an acceptable degree.
  6. Iteru

I have a fair few single player games. Mainly Mario and also got Fire Emblem at the weekend

I have a fair few single player games. Mainly Mario and also got Fire Emblem at the weekend
  7. Iteru

But it sucks here xD Do you have any more games?

But it sucks here xD Do you have any more games?
  8. Iteru

Get on Discord where I can keep in touch with you

Get on Discord where I can keep in touch with you
  9. Iteru

I think you meant to say british bunny with bandage <3

I think you meant to say british bunny with bandage <3
  10. Iteru

But Gen III nearly killed the franchise!

But Gen III nearly killed the franchise!
  11. Iteru

But you liked the terrible eco terrorists?!

But you liked the terrible eco terrorists?!
  12. Iteru

But not worth the money! Plus the towns they have look ugly :(

But not worth the money! Plus the towns they have look ugly :(
  13. Iteru

Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?

Wait are you telling me that Platinum isn't your most wonderful experience?
  14. Iteru

It's gonna be like, £60, so a total rip off :P

It's gonna be like, £60, so a total rip off :P
  15. Iteru

I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is...

I dunno really. It looks like they haven't done enough to be different, again. Scorbunny is kinda cool though and I'm liking some of the rural areas.