It's Super Effective
Local time
1:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know where to catch an Electabuzz, it will take me a few minutes or so, if that is okay? My FC is 1076 3988 4489.
    Just let me double check the router is working okay and I'll let you know for definite :)
    Anything in particular you would like for your Piplup?
    Yup, I found my games :D I would teach you to RNG if I could, but so far I can only RNG on Platinum, and that's just eggs for nature/shininess/gender and not IVs. Unless you borrow Kathryn's DPPt for a bit. RNGing eggs is pretty easy, so you should be able to do it in French ;)
    Hey :D I was mostly just loitering here while taking care of other things since there's a thread I wanted to reply in, but only after I finished business elsewhere.
    yeah I have a weird habit of reading other people's VMs lol... and you might wanna tell your father in law that a DSi takes up next to no bandwidth....sometimes you have have to set your router to the lowest transmission level so the DS can pick it up XD
    I saw your post about broken wifi and I might be able to help. Your wifi is probably set to wpa security and you need to change it to unsecure or wep
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom