Recent content by It's Super Effective

1. It's Super Effective

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

Pokemon Go Username: ghoulette Friend Code: 5703 3021 4545 Geographical Location: US, Massachusetts I have gifts often, and I need one more friend to complete the A Ripple In Time research quest!
  2. It's Super Effective

Looking for Sun Stone

Are you free to trade right now? (Also, is any fodder Pokemon okay to trade?)
  3. It's Super Effective

Looking for Sun Stone

For evolving my Cottonee, I'm looking for a Sun stone. I...don't a whole lot to offer, as I've only gotten to Castelia City. D: FC is 2537 2958 6997. Thanks.
  4. It's Super Effective

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

I don't have an Action Replay, and I've tried releasing them and it just tells me I can't release an Egg. This is why I'm asking if I can trade these to anyone who can get rid of them for me. :<
  5. It's Super Effective

Back again. I received some Eggs at random, their names are in Japanese (and vary between themselves) and they seem to be holding items. I looked up what 'Bad EGG' was in Japanese and none of the characters match up, but I'm really worried. The descriptions say they're from events (Pokemon...
  6. It's Super Effective

Pokemon Species: Rayquaza Nickname: ??? Ribbons: Classic Ball: Cherish Ball Area encountered: Pokemon Event/Fateful encounter (May 31, 2008) Level encountered: 70 OT: ????? Moves: Fly, ExtremeSpeed, Outrage, Draco Meteor Stats: HP 231, Atk 234, Def 131, Sp. Atk 249, Sp. Def 122, Spd 156...
  7. It's Super Effective

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon Squid and goat. I reeeally want a cool goat/ram looking Pokemon.
  8. It's Super Effective

Your Favorite Fighting Type Pokemon?

Medicham. Psychic/Fighting? AWESOME.
  9. It's Super Effective

How are you feeling today?

Enthusiastic for the new year/my new job, but also bored and restless.
  10. It's Super Effective

Your newest purchase thread

Same for me! And my fiancee as well; she got a holographic sky forme Shaymin in her pack; so jealous.
  11. It's Super Effective

What is the funniest insult you ever heard?

Pretty much any 'insulting' lines from Will & Grace. (This is me having had something to post, then forgetting it. I'll be back later.)
  12. It's Super Effective

2 Kittens or $100,000

Cash is cash. Kittens are far more enjoyable. ♥ Um, wrong, considering you selected a theoretical option that someone less than human would make. Also, if animals didn't have rights, there wouldn't be laws in their favor. It's humans that give them rights.
  13. It's Super Effective

Christmas Event Giveaway!

Is a Crown Raikou still available?
  14. It's Super Effective

Offering: Egg Move Piplups, the perfect wintertime friend!

What nature do you want, or would you like an egg?
  15. It's Super Effective

Dear Santa,

I got henna ink, and an Arceus figure. :D (Among a ton of other things, but.)
Back
Top Bottom