Recent content by itsameluigi1290

1. I

Mediocre art I did.

Eh, I'm only good at copying stock art ATM. But thanks! Here's the next drawing in the NintENDo marathon: Bowser used a machine to transfer Mario's DNA to himself, making him stronger, faster, and smarter. And I guess more attractive if you think Mario's good lookin' or something. XP
  2. I

Mediocre art I did.

More stuff for you guys. This is for that NintENDo story I may have mentioned here. Only three drawings are done since my Gamepad charger broke and my Gamepad died. But the new charger should get here soon. Also, two Colors! 3D drawings. WHOAAAAA I ACTUALLY DREW SOMETHING RELATED TO...
  3. I

Mediocre art I did.

Thanks guys! also wow I totally forgot about this I guess it's time for an update, eh? And a sketch that took 15 minutes, though I haven't drawn on paper in months.
  4. I

Mediocre art I did.

Here's Mr. L.
  5. I

Mediocre art I did.

Oh, just a fan comic of mine. I haven't started it yet, since I'm finishing up my other one first. It's like, Team Rocket is possessing Legendary Pokémon with Dark Balls, and certain heroes have been chosen by Arceus to stop them. They get special Pokémon powers. :D Others get special weapons...
  6. I

Mediocre art I did.

Unfortunately, due to the 20 image limit, I can't post comics here. ;-; But here's the OP anyway.
  7. I

Mediocre art I did.

Thank you! :D Thanks! Here are a few more. I'm rather out of practice. :P Also I just drew Diddy today, and I'm sick, so I was rather shaky.
  8. I

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I love Ash, always have, always will. Also I don't like Misty or Iris.
  9. I

Mediocre art I did.

Continued AGAIN:
  10. I

Mediocre art I did.

Continued:
  11. I

Mediocre art I did.

Eeeeeeeeh. I've only been drawing for a year so don't expect anything good. I draw mostly on Miiverse, but I use Art Academy sometimes too. And rarely Colors! 3D, so I should probably draw a bit more with that. Dang 20 image limit. XD
  12. I

Music What song are you currently listening to?

In The Final, better known as the final boss theme of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.
  13. I

Disturbing music from Non Horror video games

Mephiles Phase 1 - Sonic '06 Oh man scary EEEEK! Sorry...
  14. I

What video games are you playing now?

Megaman X Collection. I'm at the Sigma boss right now. Yay for Fireballing his evil robot dog! I'm actually surprised at how good I am at it now.
Back
Top Bottom