I
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, that should work for me! I just set my alarm, so hopefully I'll remember this time. :n
    ._. My apologies, I completely forgot about confirming the time and getting online to trade. So sorry about that! As I goofed up this time, would you like to schedule something? I will be available whenever and will have to set an alarm to remind myself, but I should be able to trade whenever you can.

Sorry again!!!
    No worries! I should apologize myself for forgetting to reply today. :d

I don't expect to hear a yes, but maybe if you come on soon, would you like to trade at 11PM? If that's to late, does 6PM tomorrow work? I'll be free all day tomorrow so if you want to even do something sooner that's fine with me!

Edit: Oh, I see you're on now! Would you like to trade, or would you rather wait? Either is good with me!
    Heya! Just wanted to check and see if you're still interested in those Macho Braces?

I don't plan on giving them away or anything, so no rush. Was just wondering if you would like to schedule a time to trade, granted that you are still interested. :~)
    Gould you pick two of the following 3 options here to do opinions of?

Available: Bouffalant, Glameow line, Smeargle

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    I'll be free till the fifth, so no problemo! Let me know which day and time works best for you and I should be able to trade then!
    Heya. Sorry about replying late, I admittedly forgot about this. But I'm able to trade whenever, really. I see you're online now; if you're able, would you like to trade?

Also, I forgot to mention that I have one Macho Brace on my Y file and the other on my AS file. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it seems I'm going to have to log off and then get back on to give you the other. Also, I don't believe I have your FC. Mind if I ask what it is? ^^
    Yeah, it's fine. Looking back at it the move itself doesn't look that useful anyway. Can't even remember why I wanted it.
    Thank you too, but you didn't exactly give me what I wanted. When I said I'd like it to have Synchronoise, It wasn't a typo, I was referring to the move. It's fine though, the egg moves you gave it make up for it. Cheers.
    ok, I'm naming it "WiggleBott" then.... JK xD

what can I say?... I got all nostalgic and said "I gotta get both games so I can trade with myself, just like in the good old days!" xD

Congrats! ^^
    In that case, I'll get back to you in a few days to see which other Pokemon families are left.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom