• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Iwonttellyou1212

1. I

Make Up a Mirror verse character

Mirror Nurse Joy hates being a doctor, Aswell as Mirror Chansey. They would rather see Pokemon hurt rather than treat them. Also Mirror Arceus one time destroyed the world in a rage, Mirror Giratina stopped him. Mirror Dialga goes through Space, While Mirror Palkia goes through time. Mirror...
  2. I

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Waiting for a good pokemon encounter...and the fact that you have to go through SOOO much to get the Master Ball!!!! It was a pain in a Bulbasaurs butt to get one.
  3. I

Make Up a Mirror verse character

Mirror Pikachu is as it is in the episode, but it wants to evolve into Raichu. Mirror Oak doesn't want to give out starters and wants his assistants to give the starters to the new trainers. Mirror Iris says Mirror Ash is a grown up. Mirror Bianca always avoids Mirror Ash so he can't fall...
  4. I

I just signed up

Thanks! I wish you good luck in your travels to be the very best like no one ever was as i am on the same path.
  5. I

I just signed up

What is the best thing to start off in this site???
Back
Top Bottom