• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
I
Local time
6:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello? How often do you come onto this site anyways? Not to be rude but I'm just wondering.
    Well, I'm working on Chapter 1 and once 3's done, I intend to finalize them and post them sorta as a pilot to garner attention and readers.

BTW, I have a question I'd like to ask via PM (it involves spoilers for my story).
    Well, I'm working on Chapter 1 and once 3's done, I intend to finalize them and post them sorta as a pilot to garner attention and readers.

BTW, I have a question I'd like to ask via PM (it involves spoilers for my story).
    Well, just read it and give me your best reply. You can suggest things to me since I haven't exactly finalized anything yet. You can take your time and ask me what this or that means.

If not, then how about we move onto Bianca?
    Thanks. If we could, let's PM each other to discuss ideas. I'll send you one soon to get started.

BTW, will you be sure to tell me if you're going to be busy sometime later? I'd like to know and not spam your PM box only to feel bad for it later on.
    Hey, I'm looking for a beta reader. Do you think you could be mine? I've wrote my entry in the thread.
    It's definitely quieter. Some people moved on and then there was just the dead space that BW created in terms of ZOMG shipshipship! Unova may have been the straw that broke the fandom's back; can't go on shipping forever.
    :3 That's what meticulous recordkeeping is for~ To revisit upon our more youthful days and go, "omg, what was I thinking?" *it went something like, "aha, a clue to her identity! *search* OMG SHE'S BACK. *the prestigious dance of joy*"

XD To think we're somehow better than other fandoms. I think at this point we exist on an ideal and not to much the reality anymore. ^^;
    If you hadn't mentioned Sleazeshipping, I think you might have remained a mystery. XD You unfortunately give off a familiar vibe.

*hug* You were missed. Yoshi and Paperhorse have mentioned before they wish you hadn't disappeared. ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom